Day of Mourning

ComradeRob

Ive only ever seen one episode of enterprise, and i only plan to watch the one more.

Are you sure there'll be another one? do you promise? can i hold you responsible for any emotional and/or physical damge that may be caused if its finished?

Enterprise was awful, and what was the last episode about? what was the point in bringing ni troi and riker? the show wasnt that bad that the poor bloke had to lose 20pounds to fit into the uniform so he could boost the ratings

The next Star Trek series is already in the planning stage*. Its working title is Star Trek : Cadets, but it will be aired as Star Trek : Barclays Quest. It's based back in TNG timeline, and follows the escapades of Reginald 'Howling Mad' Barclays crew of cadets.

Reginald Barclay was shown briefly training cadets in Starfleet Academy at the end of the Voyager series, this new series will chart the progress of Barclay from his first contact with the Voyager crew. Through a comedy of errors involving the Ferengi, the Deep Sapce Nine Wormhole and a very poor trade by the Captain and his officers, chief technician Reginald Barclay will be left the ranking officer on an obsolete dreadnought class training ship, full of cadets, where he is forced into assuming command. Deep in Dominion space, Reginald will have to get the cadets home, and comedy will ensue**.

*If you count my brain as a planning stage. Luckily, it looks as though Sayonara³ will be funding this if the franchise is not renewed.

**If we can get Mr T on board for a number of cameos. He will indeed pity the fool.