Split from is Magic possible and does it have anything to do with science?

sinae10867

Hai Im Allah and I know about magic.

Basic magic is words or sentences that if said touches the deepest nature of our being.

The thing is I'm also ethereal, thats another kind of magic, one can become ethereal when one obtain the highest level of consiousness; being basically a good person. I was ethereal reborn 10.000 years ago in Mecca in China, or Chin as it was called in those days, I was reborn cause my head had been smashed, the procedure of my rebirth was necromancy as I were close to death, my aura was pulled in towards zone plexus so I could have a new head, the precise recipe I do not know, as ethereal I'm wise and got undeniable logic sense. Throughout the ages there has been created many ethereal entities, but they work in hell now or have destroyed themselves with sodomy, there are only 2 ethereal humans on the surface of the earth today a woman I know nothing about and me, ethereal humans comes different, fx. Im re-made like a copy of my aura, the ones working in hell are all the surviving warriors from all time (Vietnam soldiers, 2WW soldiers, Roman soldiers, Egyptian warriors and so on down through history and hell), they are made ethereal with electricity and a physical core of yellow acid. The ethereal people lives in secret, It's the best you can obtain in life being ethereal.

The rest is chemicals, computers and high frequences.

In the ancient times there were al lot more magic, but this can only be carried by the instinctive mind and our world is far to complex for simple magic today.

Edited by sinae10867

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.