Expansion of the Universe - Actual and Apparent

AtoMick-u235

I have been using a relativity program i made in 1997 and have some ideas, I believe massless particles travel along with the actual speed of the
expansion of the universe C, , , , the apparent rate of the expanding universe is 44.7387 mile  per second per mega parsec,
which works out at an actual rate of 99.999999 C

here is a screen shot of my program, , , Note the actual speed of .99999997, or 186243 MPS and the apparent speed at the bottom of 64.30355 MPS

EINSTEIN.jpg

My twist on Einsteins formula shows 1) how massless particles like photons can travel at light speed
2) That the apparent expansion of the universe is speeding up because the actual speed is slowing down

!

Moderator Note

Moved to the Speculations forum.

8 hours ago, AtoMick-u235 said:

I believe massless particles travel along with the actual speed of the
expansion of the universe C

Expansion is a scaling factor, not a speed. The "speed" of expansion just depends on how far apart the points you measure are (Hubble's law).

Two points that are sufficiently far apart will be separating at the speed of light, or even faster.

So, for example, we can see galaxies that are receding from us at more than the speed of light.

8 hours ago, AtoMick-u235 said:

here is a screen shot of my program

You appear to be using special relativity, which is only valid for things in relative motion in an inertial frame of reference. You cannot use this to model the expanding universe.