Gay Teens Executed In Iran

In My Memory

I think that the people we criticize (i.e. Iranian Hardliners) say the same thiings about us. "What are they thinking?!," "That's awful!"

They live by a strict code of Islamic fundamentals. They live in a theocracy. While we can wonder why they do such things, we should never say there is something _wrong_ with them physically. Our beliefs may collide - but that is all.

I predict in 10-15 years the U.S. will be in Iran and all will be "well" again soon.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the people we criticize (i.e. Iranian Hardliners) say the same thiings about us. "What are they thinking?!' date='" "That's awful!"

They live by a strict code of Islamic fundamentals. They live in a theocracy. While we can wonder why they do such things, we should never say there is something _wrong_ with them physically. Our beliefs may collide - but that is all.

I predict in 10-15 years the U.S. will be in Iran and all will be "well" again soon.[/quote']

I think when it gets translated as "throw battery acid on the girl who stared the wrong way" it may be out of hand.

I think that the people we criticize (i.e. Iranian Hardliners) say the same thiings about us. "What are they thinking?!' date='" "That's awful!"

I predict in 10-15 years the U.S. will be in Iran and all will be "well" again soon.[/quote']

Did anyone say there is something physically wrong with them? I think it is a mental problem myself. If their beliefs state to kill anyone with the name WALDEN(or whatever your name), then you would automatically have a problem with them correct?

Our problem with them is they opprese anyone who disagrees with their beliefs. Their problem with us is we don't follow their beliefs. That's a big difference.