Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lisa lee 26

Whats it called when you can change your eye focus?

Recommended Posts

Hi I'm trying to find out what it's called when you can change your eye focus? I been doing it for years and found out recently it's bot that common. My partner and I was doing an optical illusion with lines and we had to see the picture in the lines. I just said blur your eyes and he couldn't donut. K can change focus from little to fully blurred. also I can see slightly more colour tones then the average. I was wondering if this was linked or anyone have any thoughts? 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.