Jump to content

Lisa lee 26

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Lisa lee 26

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hi I'm trying to find out what it's called when you can change your eye focus? I been doing it for years and found out recently it's bot that common. My partner and I was doing an optical illusion with lines and we had to see the picture in the lines. I just said blur your eyes and he couldn't donut. K can change focus from little to fully blurred. also I can see slightly more colour tones then the average. I was wondering if this was linked or anyone have any thoughts?
  2. hi I don't know if this is active still but I can. for example when you do those optical illusions to see what picture is behind the lines. If I blur my eyes it's appears. how many people who have this have you discovers a name for it? when I blur my eyes I can blur slightly bits at a time or fully. sometimes I feel bump in my eye when I do this. I was trying to find out as my partner can't. I figured out I could to this in school when I was young when I kept zoning out. you know when you vision gets blurry and I tried it fpund I could do it. I just thought it was pretty normal. but J hav
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.