Hijack from No energy conservation in photon by E=hf (f↓) in space of expansion

Q-reeus

25 minutes ago, beecee said:

Bingo! Or to put that more simply, a photon has no rest frame so we are unable to speak of how the universe is observed from that pseudo frame.

Bingo huh. Yet over at that other forum, your understanding was as for studiot's earlier here. And I was the one to straighten YOU out then. Well at least that much you have retained here.

Incidentally, too late to edit it now, but I should have wrote '...universe of zero longitudinal thickness.' in my last post So this post affords that chance to 'edit it'.

3 minutes ago, Q-reeus said:

Bingo huh. Yet over at that other forum, your understanding was as for studiot's earlier here. And I was the one to straighten YOU out then. Well at least that much you have retained here.

Incidentally, too late to edit it now, but I should have wrote '...universe of zero longitudinal thickness.' in my last post So this post affords that chance to 'edit it'.

Why your obsession with the other forum and your manufactured lies? Unlike you, I do learn...and I learn from the experts and professionals....certainly not from those at the level of conspiracy nuts.

16 minutes ago, beecee said:

Why your obsession with the other forum and your manufactured lies? Unlike you, I do learn...and I learn from the experts and professionals....certainly not from those at the level of conspiracy nuts.

You learned from me over there, having made the fool error of hanging onto Schneibster's coat-tails, thinking he was an 'authority figure'. Until his exposed ignorance, of both SR and GR, which I had a major part in revealing, led to his crashing and burning. But of course you'd rather forget such things. I don't.

As for supposed 'manufactured lies' - what lies exactly? Either put up or shut up. And btw, your repeated reference to extraneous issues SHOULD count as violation of forum rules - I would expect anyway. Let's see if any mods pick you up on that repeated abuse.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.