Einstien-Rosen Brige(wormhole theory)

wormholeman

I have theory about how a wormhole can be made very easily.

And that is.. If I where to strike a match and allow a beam of

light to pass through it, I bet the beam of light would pass

through quicker than if no flame was present. How much faster

would it be? Using that example, the difference would be very

minut.. (extremely!)

Here's my equation.

How can we explain an enviroment in which only space exists.

We can imagine as space to be objective. If space equals "O"

as "Objective" and if we were to disrupt "O" with an entity

equaling "E" (an example of an entity can be that of a flame of a

match) where the entity is the disruption equal to friction,

then E + O equals warps or disfiguration in the null fabric of

space where E + O is concentrated. The many tiny disfigurations

(within the interaction of E + 0)

looking at it as a whole can be percieved as an Einstien Rosen

Brige or what we now know as a wormhole.

Pretty cool, Huh?

Ok! If the speed of light is constant? What happens when there is a shortcut? It would mean that the light has gotten to a point in

space much quicker. And yes I realize the speed of light always travels

at 186,000 miles a second.

I was under the impression that C (186,000mps) was the speed of light in space. It goes slower through air and even slower through water.

That's what makes the match thing a problem--the light may travel faster through the flame than it does through the air, but it's still not in a space-like environment, so it still won't be going faster than 186,000 mps. Correct me if I'm wrong (this is, after all, just the impression I got).

Rasori: It dosen't matter what kind of spatial enviroment it is in, the theory works both ways!

Im sure of it! Ofcourse you can't light a match under water...

yourdadonpogos: I see what your saying, yes! light dose stop if you

were to place a solid object in front of it: Though! I believe if friction is conducted between the objective-(space) and the entity: None the less!

the entity is matter, though open matter, which I also believe will disrupt

space, alowing an object like light to pass through: Hence being space

warped-(disrupted)-or-(disfiguration) causing and or contraction...

Though also..Depending on the circumstances I also believe it may also take longer for the light to pass through: I think using whatever procedure,

and expirementing with the different types of techniques will sum an answer

eather way.

You can also imagine the entity being a vessel with a friction developer attached to it, it could move through the wormhole or: (disruption in space concentrated within).

My answer for why it would be faster to get to one place to another:

It's a know fact that we (even light) can get faster to a place in time

by just taking a shortcut!

P.s There are many space like enviroments.

Yourdadonapogos: Yes, it gets absorbed and re-emitted by matter. Essentially, this slows the speed of light down (not C, but the speed of light in that area). If you were to measure the progress of a beam of light, it would move slower than a beam of light in space.

Wormholeman: Explain to me how you will heat up space in order to make light travel faster through it, and I will give you a medal.

By "disrupting" a spatial area in space using heat (or friction). On a large scale: A massive heat (or friction) conductor can be used to pass an object or light through the space it is concentrated on. Where the conductor is focused, space will be warped

in an unusual way, depending on the technique related to the conductor and "objective"-space will determine how much quicker (or slower) the "Object" or "light"

will pass through ("via shortcut"). The light in question dose not increase in speed.

c cannot be exceeded and is the speed of light in a complete vacuum (which would be impossible to create). For this reason, the speed of light would slow down while passing through a flame because it would be absorbed and re-emitted and its average speed through the flame would be < c.

I will say AGAIN!---Wormholeman said---> "Ok! If the speed of light is constant? What happens when there is a shortcut? It would mean that the light has gotten to a point in space much quicker. And yes I realize the speed of light always travels at 186,000 miles a second."

I did not mention anything about a vacuum..

And I already explained how it can be done.

And I dont know where or who has tried my theory!

Mr. Dream stealer. (sorry to call you that but your reaper was

in my line of sight!) ;)

Also! Why dose light bend at at massive gravity hot objects like our sun? My theory

concurs with the prospects of that. (To phase more on the theory, I did

explain "technique on expirementing with this would have to be performed".

By "shortcut" i assume you mean something like a wormhole.

With wormholes the speed depends on the frame of reference. If a photon were to travel from A to B to C at c it would take t seconds and cover distance d.

If a wormhole connected A to C then t would be reduced, but from the objects frame of reference it covered < d. Therefore the speed would be dependant on this new value of d, hence it would still be c.

Light bends because it "prefers" to take the shortest route, you could explain using phasor probabilities but that draws away from the topic.

The shortest path through the "dip" in space caused by a mass is overcome by a geodesic which causes the light to bend round that mass.

Why dose light bend at at massive gravity hot objects like our sun?

As far as i know, the curvature of spacetime has nothing to do with how hot an object is. If that isnt what you meant, i suggest you make your post a little clearer next time.

I can see that your looking at it from a grand prespective. I made a mistake by

asking the question "why dose light bend at massive gravity hot objects like our

sun?" I ment it as a statement not as a question please pardon that.. I believe

you are correct about the "dip". I find It diffcult to imagine, hence: that wormholes, that one large one must exist in order for it to work. I cant execpt that because I believe the amount of power for something like that to be triggered would be humanly impossible (beyond our ability to provide that much energy, at the moment anyway)

But, I can imagine a spacial enviroment in which a mulitude of smaller wormholes or

as I call it "disfigurations" are triggered by.

Danny: Dont offend to my foolish remark, as dealings with

things not understood can sway me in a dark place :embarass:

Im not offended wormholeman, i was simply trying to get my point accross.

From what you've said about smaller wormholes, i trust you are talking about them at a quantum level? If so then quantum wormholes would come in and out of existance all the time and at random.

Macroscopic wormholes are impossible from my understanding.

Ok! good! yea! macroscopic, probobley because of the tremendous amount of energy needed to create them. Yes at a quantum level, and that, control of them would be another factor of experimental expertise. The cool thing about that is, many smaller wormholes (disfigurations) can equal one big one! : )

Yes it would be and the theory on how to increase the size of a quantum wormhole to a macroscopic wormhole and control it is already on the drawing boards apparently. Then however, concepts such as negative mass etc crop up ...

Edit: Meson at last

Actually! No. I dont mean that to "increase the size" of a small wormhole to one big one, rather, the city of quantum disfigurations made. I think this would be hard to accept, but I really believe in this. It's like walking through a a piece of fabric that is immensely filled with tiny holes all over its complete stucture, hence: looking at it as a whole, can be percieved as a giant wormhole, (objective)-space is not a fabric ofcourse, but it can be perceived as such amd probobley one of the only ways to understand it.