Racism at the Athens, GA, library

jabuenrostro

Racism at the Athens, GA, library

Hi, my name is Jb, and I’m a Christian, as you know, the bible teaches about correctable and not correctable people, about saved people and lost boys, about children of the lord and children of the devil, in other words there are immortals and mortals, and both are evil, however immortals can change, I mean we can be less evil, unfortunately mortals can’t, I mean they can’t stop their rebellion, so one day at the library, there was and storm warning, and one lady that works at the counter came to tell me to leave, but she was very ugly, very rude because she was thundering her fingers, for that reason I didn’t leave immediately but I went to the restroom, and she followed me to the men’s restroom, then she opened the door to tell me to go again, and I have only one witnesses because there was another man named Jacob at the restroom, however we didn’t record anything but god did, indeed, he revels the sins of everybody, be correctable or not, so if you want to see her sin, just wait until your next dreams and you will see, on the other hand, If you like it, then shared, that way she will pay for her sins because she is very racist, Of course she is the problem, An storm was coming, and she put my live in danger because in the same day, a grocery store that was already closed opened the door in order to offer me protection, and also I know, that the library has concrete rooms to protect you from hurricanes.

Pd: I don't know the name of the lady, but her boss name is Trudy green.

Jb your server.

You won't find the support or insight, you obviously want or need, at this or any science discussion website or, for that matter, any website.  You should discuss your concerns in person with a qualified professional who can identify, understand, and address your very apparent--to me at least--needs.  I hope this helps. 

Edited by DrmDoc

1 minute ago, DrmDoc said:

You won't find the help or insight, you obviously want or need, at this or any science discussion website or, for that matter, any website.  You should discuss your concerns in person with a qualified professional who can identify, understand, and address your very apparent--to me at least--needs.  I hope this helps. 

If I share this information then more people will understand the problem and will be easier to resolve.

!

Moderator Note

This is not the type of discussion we seek here. We're an international science discussion site, and you're trying to call attention to a very specific local problem by accusing someone who isn't here to defend themselves. The site's owners aren't comfortable with this kind of unsubstantiated accusation being discussed in such a one-sided way.

Surely you can find a better and more influential audience on a local level? No more threads like this. Stay if you want to discuss science, or politics/religion with a scientific viewpoint, but please remember that we attack ideas here, not people. Thread closed,