What is the future of energy?

Hulk

Have you read something about witricity?

Some people may react vehemently and say: no names, that's in diapers!

But the question is related to the future way of providing energy. Then witricity has time to leave the diapers.

Witricity is a progress, because it does not use cables to transmit energy. But there is a possibility of achieving greater progress. Some cosmological theories admit that the net energy of the universe is equal to zero. That is, energy of both signs, (+) and (-), in equal amounts, both created from the vacuum. Is it possible on a small scale to produce the same phenomenon that has spawned the univese? That is, to get the vacuum to deliver equal amounts of energy of both signs, in a way that allows us to take advantage of the (+) part, while the  (-)  part is contained in some level of the universe that does not interfere in our usual environment.

If any cosmological theories of net energy equal to zero were definitively established, the idea of reproducing the phenomenon on a small scale would soon appear. Probably, the techniques to achieve it would not take long either.

3 hours ago, quiet said:

Have you read something about witricity?

Some people may react vehemently and say: no names, that's in diapers!

But the question is related to the future way of providing energy. Then witricity has time to leave the diapers.

Witricity is a progress, because it does not use cables to transmit energy. But there is a possibility of achieving greater progress. Some cosmological theories admit that the net energy of the universe is equal to zero. That is, energy of both signs, (+) and (-), in equal amounts, both created from the vacuum. Is it possible on a small scale to produce the same phenomenon that has spawned the univese? That is, to get the vacuum to deliver equal amounts of energy of both signs, in a way that allows us to take advantage of the (+) part, while the  (-)  part is contained in some level of the universe that does not interfere in our usual environment.

If any cosmological theories of net energy equal to zero were definitively established, the idea of reproducing the phenomenon on a small scale would soon appear. Probably, the techniques to achieve it would not take long either.

I looked it up and it said that it was simply wireless energy transmission. Yes I actually also think that is the future of energy, specifically energy transmission. I think other thing you are talking about is maybe way for energy production that has not been discovered and is a possibility, I am not really sure what you are explaining so I can't comment further.