Black hole generator

t686

I was looking at RedBarron's gravity generator, and my idea is to have two metal thin plates close together that have the edges joined as well, so it's a closed suface.  Vibrating it sufficiently (with acceleration of the vibration) would suck air towards the flat surface that is empty inside.  I figured it out by taking a piece of paper to make a torus, but not the usual way.  I'll explain later, but the essential idea is join the 4 corners of the paper, and you end up with two holes and the other hole has to be closed.  Now make a sphere out of it (join the top edge of that to the left edge and the right edge to the bottom).  With the two holes, you get a flat piece of paper with a sphere inside, or a singularity if you make the leap with the finding of redbarron's sucking in air.  

I thought I could make a torus with a spinning wheel that is completely closed to pull air towards it, but that doesn't work.  So the flat surface above is simply a square box with two sides close together.  This has application in my cellular automata in that torus wrapping then sphere wrapping the edges, would make a ball in the automata, but the pattern has to be made right.  But this experiment with the metal would be cool.  Redbarron's device somehow either makes some type of multiple voids or it actually is a chain motion of moving small strings of air.  (and for oscillation since redbarron had a valleyed grooves in his cylinder spinning wheel that drove the suction into the open cylinder, the surface of the metal may need to be cut or grooved somewhere on its surface).  Update: If you join the 4 corners of the piece of paper to make two holes in the 3d surface, then make the sphere out of that as outlined above, you have two folds inside that would be welded.  So it would be all made of a single sheet of metal with a large hollow another closed surface inside.

Edited by t686

27 minutes ago, t686 said:

I was looking at RedBarron's gravity generator, 

As much as you and RedBarron don't get it, in fact his contraption does generate some gravity. But it's not measurable...a small motor rotating will generate a force which mathematically could be expressed as gravitational pull but the values are miniscule beyond measurement and certainly beyond your comprehension judging by your previous posts in the other thread. 

, and my idea is to have two metal thin plates close together that have the edges joined as well, so it's a closed suface.  Vibrating it sufficiently (with acceleration of the vibration) would suck air towards the flat surface that is empty inside.  I figured it out by taking a piece of paper to make a torus, but not the usual way.  I'll explain later, but the essential idea is join the 4 corners of the paper, and you end up with two holes and the other hole has to be closed.  Now make a sphere out of it (join the top edge of that to the left edge and the right edge to the bottom).  With the two holes, you get a flat piece of paper with a sphere inside, or a singularity if you make the leap with the finding of redbarron's sucking in air.  

I thought I could make a torus with a spinning wheel that is completely closed to pull air towards it, but that doesn't work.  So the flat surface above is simply a square box with two sides close together.  This has application in my cellular automata in that torus wrapping then sphere wrapping the edges, would make a ball in the automata, but the pattern has to be made right.  But this experiment with the metal would be cool.  Redbarron's device somehow either makes some type of multiple voids or it actually is a chain motion of moving small strings of air.  (and for oscillation since redbarron had a valleyed grooves in his cylinder spinning wheel that drove the suction into the open cylinder, the surface of the metal may need to be cut or grooved somewhere on its surface).  Update: If you join the 4 corners of the piece of paper to make two holes in the 3d surface, then make the sphere out of that as outlined above, you have two folds inside that would be welded.  So it would be all made of a single sheet of metal with a large hollow another closed surface inside.

This is complete nonsense. Present a model and stop coninuing a moronic subject which was closed by a mod. 

Just to show a different thing (not the above description), two cylinders that intersect at 90 degrees with the cross section of each cylinder an ellipse, the intersection is a sphere.  So Redbarron's device could have two cylinders that intersect, and the cylinder shape is an ellipse (with an ellipse an imploding wave front going towards the center would be more like a graph paper look to the wave or square lattice versus the real space of a circular cross section cylinder).  Now since both cylinders are designed to suck air (not a gravity device), the tendency would be to have rotation in TWO SEPARATE CYLINDERS, that are now linked but one spinning ball, ie the physical effect would be like a ball that spins forming a curved path, so if you set up two different and isolated chambers to create the entanglement or another effect with a single chamber and possibly creating entanglement, you could independently control each "spinning cylinder wheel" in each chamber to create a virtual moving ball in space, maybe a jump up and then down, so it would be like energy levels, and it would be a physical quantum entanglement since the cylinders are separated (those two cylinders once the air enters can't travel through that red solid piece, so they're linked across separate regions.  By the way, this is the tennis ball curve: https://thatsmaths.com/2014/05/29/the-high-power-hypar/   You could also lengthen the ends of each tube, so that if you create a virtual rotation ball around the red sphere, the two distance points in space at the ends of the long tubes which don't usually interact entanglement-wise would be interacting

tenn.jpg

spinn.jpg

Edited by t686

I need some help to be able to entangle this one. What are you attempting to do? It looks like a completely new design, it does not look like you are trying to explain the air flow in the RedBarron device* ? 

1 hour ago, t686 said:

Now since both cylinders are designed to suck air

That sounds like a vacuum cleaner. 

*) I will need quite a lot of more evidence before referring to it as the RedBarron gravity generator and given the status of the build so far I don't expect that to happen any time soon.

1 hour ago, Ghideon said:

That sounds like a vacuum cleaner. 

The two cylinders intersect, but the red part is solid so there is no exchange of air, so each cylinder would suck according to the RedBaron.  Also lengthening the end of each cylinder would combat that.  If you look up "crab trap" in a particle accelerator, you have 4 magnets around the central collison so the particles collide head on, instead of tilted.  Having instead 4 spinners in each tube, in any cylinder, a counterclockwise spinner in the NW and SE, and clockwise spinner in the NE and SW, to "align" things, such a 4 spinning cylinder wheel configuration would possibly align the vortices so things don't "tilt".  And I think that it is important that they don't tilt, because I remember in the mirror reflection of the video he showed of the inside of the cylinder, the double circles that are on opposite sides in the reflection and the parallel lines on the perpendicular sides (from the reflection in the cylinder from the "holes in the back" which really weren't holes that led anywhere), that square image was tilted, and having a crab trap would correct that.

I believe this would work for my cellular automata.  Grouping the 4 spinners like the number five on a dice, leaving the center hole vacant, the 4 spinners are like described above.  Then you can group 4 of those large ones into the 4 corners of the number five on a dice, leaving the center vacant.  Just keep building.  Having 4 long diagonal lines coming out of that square, it shoots 4 "waves" just like in RedBarron's device.  The torus wrapping of edges in the 2d automata is like the two cylinders crossing evenly with no shift like above.  You can shift two sides relative to each other by say 5 cells in the torus edge wrap, to create the offset pattern of the two cylinders above creating the red sphere.   The grouping of the spinners like just described in that fractal grid "aligns" the tilt.  The notion that the diagonals of a cell on the screen is longer than the edges of a cell, diagonal movers must move faster across the screen, so in a 2d cellular automata a cylinder is actually has an elliptical cross section and not cylinderical.  The only thing left is to consider a few more things, and then I can make the quantum computer on the desktop in a cellular automata.  The pattern can be found on conway's life forum in username ntdsc.

Edited by t686

For me to be able to analyse this the thread most likely have to stay open for much longer than the moderators will allow. But lets give it a try. Your pace is to fast for me; is it Ok if we move on slowly? First the some basics: The thread name is "Black hole generator", that is a proper description of the device you are trying to describe in this thread?

2 hours ago, t686 said:

Just to show a different thing

Ok, so nothing in the first post is to be considered in the discussion, OK? Fine, it's your thread so lets move on! 

Second post:

2 hours ago, t686 said:

Now since both cylinders are designed to suck air (not a gravity device)

Ok, thats also fine. But to me "Black hole generator" and "not a gravity device" seems to contradict each other. A generated black hole should at least have some gravity? 

A short answer to these questions may help me in the analyse:

1: Can you put a name on your device? 

2: What is the effect the device will cause if operating as expected? 

3: Is the effect something that can be modelled within mainstream science or are you speculating about something completely new?

To solve the RedBarron device, there is a tilt in the reflection.  Have a bendable rod connected to the spinning cylinder wheel to remove the tilt (the wheel can bend in space freely depending on disturbances).  Also, the mountains side-by-side which are how he grooved the wheel, looking at a video a sphere spinning in water, the water sticks to the sphere due to friction.  The mountains side by side change that at least removing most of that friction.  I could imagine the cylinder gyrating violently initially like a spinning plastic egg before settling into frictionless spinning, and doing that, it might actually attract a solid object like a penny.

Edited by t686

2 hours ago, t686 said:

To solve the RedBarron device, there is a tilt in the reflection.  Have a bendable rod connected to the spinning cylinder wheel to remove the tilt (the wheel can bend in space freely depending on disturbances).  Also, the mountains side-by-side which are how he grooved the wheel, looking at a video a sphere spinning in water, the water sticks to the sphere due to friction.  The mountains side by side change that at least removing most of that friction.  I could imagine the cylinder gyrating violently initially like a spinning plastic egg before settling into frictionless spinning, and doing that, it might actually attract a solid object like a penny.

Thanks, From the text i highlighted above I guess you intended to answer my questions like:

1: Can you put a name on your device?  
"the RedBarron device"

2: What is the effect the device will cause if operating as expected?
"attract a solid object".

3: Is the effect something that can be modelled within mainstream science or are you speculating about something completely new?
"I could imagine the cylinder gyrating violently initially like a spinning plastic egg before settling into frictionless spinning"

From #1 and #2 I draw the conclusion that gravity generation is expected. I think you have to back up your claim better, can you post a mathematic model for #3?