Non-unifying Geometrized Newton-Cartan Gravity

inSe

Just now, Mordred said:

Then why did you answer in this post in this manner. OK same question applies to a brane. What is the minimal dimension of said brane ? A point particle is a brane of zero dimensions

There are no point particles in my OP

I literally say this in my OP

Ah so ignore the body of evidence of the entirety of particle physics. Well trust me you need a buttload of work before anyone will listen in that case lol.

OK lets start there define a particle (I can quarantee the answer you will most likely give will be the wrong one.)

Lets then try this how many dimensions does a string have (In accordance to Brane dimensionaly) then how many does a membrane have?

Edited by Mordred

22 minutes ago, Mordred said:

Ah so ignore the body of evidence of the entirety of particle physics. Well trust me you need a buttload of work before anyone will listen in that case lol.

OK lets start there define a particle (I can quarantee the answer you will most likely give will be the wrong one.)

Lets then try this how many dimensions does a string have (In accordance to Brane dimensionaly) then how many does a membrane have?

I defined five different types of "particles" in my OP

They're not particles though.

Edited by inSe

That didn't answer my question did it. You wish to include buzzwords such as branes I am asking you which type of brane is applicable to your theory D branes?  P-branes ? which type if D brane.

Do you know what a Dirichlet boundary condition is and how it applies to Branes?

If you did then you would know that density as per your usage cannot be represented by a negative brane or plane (Euclid or not) As your not discussing probability densities

Edited by Mordred

28 minutes ago, Mordred said:

That didn't answer my question did it. You wish to include buzzwords such as branes I am asking you which type of brane is applicable to your theory D branes?  P-branes ? which type if D brane.

Do you know what a Dirichlet boundary condition is and how it applies to Branes?

If you did then you would know that density as per your usage cannot be represented by a negative brane or plane (Euclid or not) As your not discussing probability densities

I had to redefine branes, dimensions, particles, & everything else in my OP.

Deleterious di-brane, like parallel inversive branes, but they're perpendicular as opposed to parallel. Perpendicular at every point, there are infinite points in any length (cantor)

Edited by inSe

oh so reinvent all of physics. Why would you need to reinvent the meaning of a dimension in mathematics? It is simply any independent variable that can vary without changing another variable or value.

Do you honestly expect some arbitrary physicist to take you seriously when you have to reinvent key words and theories to suit your needs ?

Edited by Mordred

2 minutes ago, Mordred said:

oh so reinvent all of physics. Why would you need to reinvent the meaning of a dimension in mathematics? It is simply any independent variable that can vary without changing another variable or value

It does change, the two branes cancel out just like a positive and a negative.

But you can't fully cancel infinity. So it goes on forever. 

Edited by inSe

Now I do plan on expressing this deleterious di-brane in an NC geodesic. But the geodesic has to be built on the geometry in this thread. Ideas such as non-point particles. Which is nothing like string theory. The math in my OP shows certain truths.

Edited by inSe

I fail to see how you can calculate the tension and endpoints of a fibrebundle of strings to the branes without knowing the proper mathematics involved. The calculations in string theory uses tensors in the majority of their formulas. This includes the dirichlet boundary conditions of said branes.

A string is a D1 brane whose path follows a Worldsheet.

Edited by Mordred

2 hours ago, Mordred said:

I fail to see how you can calculate the tension and endpoints of a fibrebundle of strings to the branes without knowing the proper mathematics involved. The calculations in string theory uses tensors in the majority of their formulas. This includes the dirichlet boundary conditions of said branes.

A string is a D1 brane whose path follows a Worldsheet.

No physics I employ would be non-classical mechanics. It would add ideas, but certainly not along the lines of string theory just because I use the word brane and frankly you threw the word plane in there in the last page ,

I know what you're doing. Now I do agree I need manifolds for these "particles" if you can even call them that

Edited by inSe

Not sure you do see where I have been going with this. Anyways its easy to state "I'm not following any physics definition" but why would anyone want your interpretation if you cannot follow any rigor in your terminology usage ? Here is the thing when someone picks up a research paper etc, he/she will expect to see proper physics and terminology applied. Otherwise he will simply ignore such papers.

The choice is up to you, as to the future success of presenting your ideas.

21 hours ago, Mordred said:

What is the minimal dimension of said brane ? 

In the OP every calculation involving time dilation/contraction (which was every equation in the OP) was built off the answer to that.

By dimension I am talking width x height x depth... NOT the vectors used in eigen functions

The answer is no different for the reverse brane, or for a particle (these particles are not points, they are micro structures with width, height, & depth)

The answer for the minimum is >2, not greater than or equal to, just greater than. The maximum is <3.

The dimensions constantly vary but stay within 2x where 2>x>1. This change is time. A negative change contracts, a positive change dilates time.

Now, what did I say about black holes in the previous? Because they are what causes the negation of the brane, as components of the reverse brane. Take away an area, & you get an instant acceleration equal to the volume of that area. 

These compose the only real interaction which is the infinitely many ripples that become the finitely few crashing waves of the fundamental interactions plus dark plus dark matter plus spook action, ad infinitum, as defined by the newly redefined eigen functions in my future geodesic.

Edited by inSe

2 minutes ago, Mordred said:

Mathematically define a brane according to your understanding of it. As it is not in accordance with standard definitions

The fabric of reality, which is shapeless, which has width, height, & depth

Edited by inSe

The di-brane in this three is the fabric of reality that has a positive density medium minus the fabric of reality which has a negative density medium manifested in the form of black holes which exist at every point in space, Cantor's infinity. You can always cram smaller holes inbetween black holes, no matter how small said black holes, because holes curve because they're spherical. You take a simple structure like this, with a simple singular deleterious operation, & iterate it infinitely, but sequentially from the smallest to the largest points of contact between positive & negative density medium, & a universe arises. 

16 minutes ago, Mordred said:

How does and object that has those dimensions not have a shape?

I see upu editted so add what fabric of reality? what is this fabric composed of?

Positive or negative density mediums. The more vague the better. Think of a thermal solid if it ever became equal to 3 dimensions, where time dilates to a standstill. At the 2x dimensions explained above the thermodynamical structure is as complex as anything from the core of a neutron star to tree bark in Earth's atmosphere to the blackshifted radiation of virtual "particles" in the dead of the vacuum of space as devoid as the Bootes void. Which is pretty dynamic.

Edited by inSe

What is wrong with simply understanding how thermodynamics are applied under standard cosmology? Its a major aspect of cosmology, one key equation being the fluid equation of the FRW metric used in LCDM cosmology.

Why reinvent such a successful application of the known thermodynamics

here is the more common applications

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equation_of_state_(cosmology)

You don't need to reinvent physics to suit your needs, you should focus instead on what is already developed.

For example given the blackbody temperature of a region one can calculate how many photons/neutrinos etc contribute to that Blackbody temperature using the Bose Einstein and Fermi Dirac statistics.

Edited by Mordred

5 minutes ago, Mordred said:

What is wrong with simply understanding how thermodynamics are applied under standard cosmology? Its a major aspect of cosmology, one key equation being the fluid equation of the FRW metric used in LCDM cosmology.

Why reinvent such a successful application of the known thermodynamics

here is the more common applications

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equation_of_state_(cosmology)

You don't need to reinvent physics to suit your needs, you should focus instead on what is already developed.

Because those calculations in my OP, however limited in what they can describe compared to a full blown geodesic, actually predicted the rate of black hole evaporation without using the standard method for finding the rate of black of black hole evaporation. They also defined what could synchronize inverse particle spins under local realism, which is huge enough to make satellite communication technologies look like the messenger pidgeon. But in order for anyone to apply it on the engineering level I need to describe what those equations described with a proper geodesic. Which would take me "years of preliminary work to even begin approach" considering the fact that, to me, tensors look like gibberish

But they don't you may believe they do but they don't

For example your comparision of the Sun to the CMB is simply plain wrong.

Your understanding of the process of why we have a blackbody temperature of the CMB which surrounds us currently is simply a thermodynamic application of a temperature decrease due to an increase in volume which leads to a decrease in overall global density.  I

Edited by Mordred

6 minutes ago, Mordred said:

But they don't you may believe they do but they don't

You'd have to physically quote where I put check marks in the OP. They are approximated values btw, because I didn't feel like putting 41 digits for the exact lp/tp. These are just ways of defining the general scale relativity of contractions and dilations caused by the value of lambdamax and over various distances under the axiomatic syntax above, coming to the same conclusions as the standard model based on measurements in a different way without the same axiomatic syntax of the standard model based on those measurements

Edited by inSe

Lets start with the youtube video you posted on the CMB.

Why do you think it surrounds us today causing static and has a current blackbody temperature of 2.73 Kelvin?

How about the quantum erasure on probability wavefunction collapse. How many dimensions are needed to describe a wavefunction and what is your probability amplitude function predicting the probability density of said waveform?

How does String theory treat waveforms as strings with the connection endpoints to branes on the open strings as opposed to the closed strings and what is the relation to the hyperplane relating to the geodesic equations for the string worldsheet?

Edited by Mordred

11 minutes ago, Mordred said:

Why do you think it surrounds us today causing static and has a current blackbody temperature of 2.73 Kelvin?

Wavelength increased. 

20 minutes ago, Mordred said:

How about the quantum erasure on probability wavefunction collapse. How many dimensions are needed to describe a wavefunction and what is your probability amplitude function predicting the probability density of said waveform?

How does String theory treat waveforms as strings with the connection endpoints to branes on the open strings as opposed to the closed strings and what is the relation to the hyperplane relating to the geodesic equations for the string worldsheet?

Different axiom on what's being erased and how it's being erased from the interpretation used in the OP explained on this page than the one employed by string theory.