What's up with images loading!?

For about a week I've been waiting for these forums to get fixed, but maybe nobody else has this problem? It worked before I went to camp (3 weeks ago I think) with the same browser, same OS, same everything. Anyway, this is waht happens. Threads sometiems load completely, but the rest of the site (indexes) only load so far. They stop at the immages on the left. If I wait long enough, I see text,

Go to first new post

You have 1 post(s) in this thread, last 06-17-2005

Poll

But there aren't any actual images. It just says "Transferring data from pagead2.googlesyndication.com..." Even right now, in post new thread, the smilies at the right aren't loading. Nor the "icons."

Just to illistrate how bad this is, I had to look in the source to find "New Thread" in order to actual post this...The post new thread button never appears. It does this in Firefox, Epiphany, and Mozilla. I'm using FC4.

Here's a screenshot:

http://1veedo.homelinux.com/misc/scienceforums.png

If I wait long enough, it stops loading, but the images still don't appear.

Edit: I noticed that sometimes it says "Transfering data from ads.digitalpoint.com..." instead of google.

( Ironically, the edit post button doesn't show up either.)

I have a feeling it's on your end. Everything loads fine for me.

I had a similar problem on another site where none of the images loaded (it showed the alternate text) and then I discovered that it had somehow gotten onto my "Block images from this site" thing in Firefox.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a problem editing posts too... But there's a solution for that. Hover over the #X and in the URL look for ?p=xxxxxx

Then go to editpost.php?do=editpost&p=x

I wish the images would just load, though. Avatars do, but nothing else!