3d print atoms

fredreload

On 2018/1/29 at 5:31 PM, studiot said:

No.

The electric fields act like electric fences forming a cage around the electron ( I checked and I did say electron but did not mention neutrons or protons being controlled in this way)

Hey, mind showing me the report? I'm a bit interested. Like electrons encased in an electric field created of photons?

4 hours ago, fredreload said:

Hey, mind showing me the report? I'm a bit interested. Like electrons encased in an electric field created of photons?

You need to practice reading what has already been said.

And I didn't mention photons.

On 27/01/2018 at 4:56 PM, studiot said:

Sorry I can't remember a better citation

All I can remember is that is was in the technical press up to a couple of decades ago, probably in the 1990s.  It might have been in the developments in electronics section od the now defunct Electronics and Wireless World.

The point is that any functioning electric circuit has associated electric fields.

By making them physically small enough and with a suitable arrangement in space a 3D cage was created to contain individual electrons.

15 hours ago, studiot said:

You need to practice reading what has already been said.

And I didn't mention photons.

All I can remember is that is was in the technical press up to a couple of decades ago, probably in the 1990s.  It might have been in the developments in electronics section od the now defunct Electronics and Wireless World.

The point is that any functioning electric circuit has associated electric fields.

By making them physically small enough and with a suitable arrangement in space a 3D cage was created to contain individual electrons.

My idea is to have a nanomachine that would assemble atoms. Well but I need something that would move in between atoms, like in between solid. The only thing smaller than an atom are subatomic particles. I mean you can't construct a spider robot nanomachine the size smaller than an atom right? It would still need to be consisted of subatomic particles like electrons or protons. Like you can't shape the atom into the size of a triangle or square? Dunno on this one. Anyway, and it needs to have the strength of an assembler that can achieve mechanosynthesis, meaning it can break apart or reform bond with mechanic force