Pain Chemical Messager in Brain

I have wondered this and I don't know the answer is there are "Pain Chemical Messager"  Or just lack of Dopamine  causing pain? I want to know what actually activates the neurons that process pain.

Dopamine "Pleasure" pathways, Processed in Frontal Cortex Neurons "Self Awareness part of that brain"

brain-food-how-to-eat-right-to-think-right-15-728.jpg.c0e5312749bfdb578b1eac7fa5e9eb6d.jpg

shutterstock_71648629.jpg

Edited by Vmedvil

Pain is perceived ultimately by activating brain networks that interpret incoming signals e.g. from nociceptors (to put it extremely simplified). Neurotransmitters including dopamine are part of the signal transfer mechanism, but it is not as if general release (or lack thereof) triggers pain. Rather, it depends on the activation of said pathways.

On 12/9/2017 at 2:37 PM, CharonY said:

Pain is perceived ultimately by activating brain networks that interpret incoming signals e.g. from nociceptors (to put it extremely simplified). Neurotransmitters including dopamine are part of the signal transfer mechanism, but it is not as if general release (or lack thereof) triggers pain. Rather, it depends on the activation of said pathways.

Okay, I get that which neuron Cluster or Clusters "Ganglia" Basal then? which would make "Lack of Dopamine to Basal Ganglia" or is it is the reverse of that "Spinal nerve Signals entry to the Basal Ganglia"

Edited by Vmedvil