Pet Theory Hijack after warning (from Wormhole Metric...... How is this screwed up.)

Mordred

50 minutes ago, SuperPolymath said:

Absolutely not, the url says gravity is stronger inside atoms which is the only reason I linked. God please, no more diverting my theory, they're scattered enough already

It's trippy but it solves ALL of the problems.

Well that paper describes what is called false singularities and not true singularities.

So again its up to you, that was your best chance as the model is specifically designed for atoms in a solid.

Guess your on your own to choose a mathematical methodology that you can agree on. Till then I can't help you further. Hence why I asked in advance.

Its your model its up to you to choose a methodology so I can help you rather than guessing which method you want just so you can repeatedly accuse me of trying to sidelight.

Just as you did on both the fractal and the Cellular automata models when I described how they work. I will not make a single choice for you.

You Choose the Mathematical method

40 minutes ago, koti said:

It’s so hilarious that there just might be a small grain of thruth in it, I’ll be watching :)

How do you explain particle states influencing each other clearly violating C with violations in Einstein's relativity?

I think it's less far fetched than a superposition of DS. The smaller you get the stronger gravity's influence. <Planck length >C because C & h are related.

24 minutes ago, swansont said:
!

Moderator Note

You were told to not post pet/alternative theories here, or anywhere but their own thread. You also said you wouldn't post in this thread again. Now I'm making that required - stay out of this thread.

Right, I have my own thread @ hypography that I PM'd you, my idea literally hasn't changed since that old threads conception. The closest to it was the deterministic cellular automata interpretation PDF in last page but it doesn't explain everything else in my thread @ hypography. There literally anything out there on it yet, someone who knows physics math would have to describe it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.