Tell me what you think.

H2SO4

Admittedly, I don't. However, my girlfriend does and so I spend a fair amount of time playing around with the wireless connection on that. I'd say that the main problem I encounter is you'll sometimes get a dramatic loss in signal strength (perhaps due to an obstruction or similar). Other than that, it's absolutely great - I can go outside, sit on the bench in the sun and read my e-mails ;)

Thats cool. Im 14, and working with my fathers on out of state jobs, im making loads of money this summer. Last summer my family bought the DELL dimension 4600 (very good computer, P4 2.8 W/ HT, 160Gb HD, 512mb RAM, Flat panel screen) that im using right now. We had a packard bell with a Pentium processor, running win 95 ( to let you know how old it was, it had a 2.11 Gb seagate hard drive) that, by the time i was old enough to understand computer's it was a piece of junk. When we got the dell, i had no idea what i was doing, but i quickley caught on. Now i know much abbout them, and the cool thing is there always changing so theres always something to learn.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I want to buy a computer, and like the thought of a portable computer. So now im saving for a laptop and a wirless router.