Pressurization Box

NavajoEverclear

Is it possible to create a box (or any other device, this is just the first thing that popped into my heard) with capabilities to pressurize and depressurize so extremely that it could sink incredibly fast in the ocean, or become boyant in our atmosphere of air? If so I am going to buy one to invade Area 51.

Originally posted by NavajoEverclear

boyant in our atmosphere of air

Try a hot air balloon. I hear that the Montgolfier brothers should be attempting to carry a sheep, a duck and a cockeral through the AIR shortly.

Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri

Try a hot air balloon. I hear that the Montgolfier brothers should be attempting to carry a sheep, a duck and a cockeral through the AIR shortly.

If God had intended us to fly, he would have given us a huge inflatable bag, a good supply of hot air (some people are full of this) and some ballast.

Originally posted by Radical Edward

If God had intended us to fly, he would have given us a huge inflatable bag, a good supply of hot air (some people are full of this) and some ballast.

Your internal organs, speak into them, body fat.

Even if such an object existed, it would not be any use in "invading" a high security military installation.

If you're so interested in area 51, why not get a PhD in aeronautics research, join the army, and work your way up to a position there. Sure, you won't be able to tell people whats going on, but at lesat you'll know.

Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri

Are we all bulletproof too?

I haven't tried....

incidentally, I was thinking how cowboy bebop came up with bullet time before The Matrix, in the Red Eye episode. Granted other people might have done it as well, but not with bullets (do not insert reference to the bullets not.... thread here).

Originally posted by Radical Edward

I haven't tried....

incidentally, I was thinking how cowboy bebop came up with bullet time before The Matrix, in the Red Eye episode. Granted other people might have done it as well, but not with bullets (do not insert reference to the bullets not.... thread here).

Shot in the face with Dacisms?

OK fine fine fine. Forget Area 51, I was just asking if the box was possible, not nessisarily for anything to do with Area 51, it was a side comment. Yes I do live fairly near Area 51, I don't really plan to invade it. Thanks for the posts, please don't ban me

• 1 year later...

I have to ressurect this thread just cuz i really think the dialouge is hilarious. Of coarse this late at name, many random things are causelessly amusing to me.

Hot air balloon! Funny, but you know thats not what i meant. Unless the airballoon can shrink and sink then expand at will and all. Well, if its density was enough could it also sink in earth? so heavy it just falls through the crust? Ok dont respond to those foolish suggestions. Just post some more funny stuff. By the way if some mod things this is not grounds for disscussion, i assure that I intend to conduct a very scientific analyzation of the humourous dialouge and . . . . . well there comes a time when you just get tired and lose the energy for BSing.