Gotta Get a Job

NavajoEverclear

I need to get off of my butt and get a job. I'm gonna work for my dad today, I haven't for a long time because when I do work for him regular he runs out of work for me (tax accounting office, I do the filling and mailing and such), so I need to find a regular job.

I'm going to make a resume right now, and go job searching at the mall for an ordinary job after work today. Anyway I'd really rather have a fun job, I'm only 16.5yrs old so I suppose my options are rather limited. Anyone got any good ideas?

• 3 weeks later...

meh

probably, but I don't think faf or blike care that much unless he's asking whether or not he should go into the adult entertainment business, and probably not even then unless you started posting pictures of you..ehm...doing stuff...O_o

you could always work at McDonalds

MONEY sucks, you know i'm a pretty talented writer actually. If i got off my butt i could write a book that will make me famous and roll in the dough. Then my famous quote would be 'Money is stupid, writing is easy for me (which is mostly not my fault), so i am rich while poor people work their butts off and are still poor' Lifes not fair. Its not fair because people like me complain to much and are too lazy to actually do something about that which they complain------- somebody please tell me why i'm babbling onon and on? ok i'm done.

Originally posted by NavajoEverclear

MONEY sucks, you know i'm a pretty talented writer actually. If i got off my butt i could write a book that will make me famous and roll in the dough. Then my famous quote would be 'Money is stupid, writing is easy for me (which is mostly not my fault), so i am rich while poor people work their butts off and are still poor' Lifes not fair. Its not fair because people like me complain to much and are too lazy to actually do something about that which they complain------- somebody please tell me why i'm babbling onon and on? ok i'm done.

The hard part is getting someone to publish you. lol

Well, do you live in a rural, suburban, or urban place?

The types of jobs to get depends on where you live.

Originally posted by NSX

The hard part is getting someone to publish you. lol

Well, do you live in a rural, suburban, or urban place?

The types of jobs to get depends on where you live.

There was a study done by the state of New York which came to the conclusion that its not what you know but who you know that determines whether you will get the job or not. Therefore you had better network really well or find other ways to make money.