Relative Motion

link removed

Click on Continuous dynamic motion

for the information.

Continuous Motion can only be achieve with the understanding of the law of Relativity as stated by ? ~no preference frame ; and i explain.

On Earth the probleme is that the Earth has more mass than the opposite force ,,,generated from the mechanism of the machine so, its unthinkable to use the Earth as a frame because the earth would have to spin with the other frame, the green frame witch is needed to create an opposite force witch is necessary to achieve continuous motion on earth

So!~ what i did ; i have replaced the Earth by creating the blue frame and ''pinned'' the blue axis ,witch I called the world axis but free to rotate at its base with the Earth.

So i have a frame replacing the earth that i can prescribe the mass needed accordingly to the opposite frame ''the green frame''

Welcome to the world of ''Roger Dynamic Motion'' on you tube

Edited by swansont

Welcome to the world of ''Roger Dynamic Motion'' on you tube

!

Moderator Note

We don't do that here, and you've been told this before.

Rule 2.7

Advertising and spam is prohibited. We don't mind if you put a link to your noncommercial site (e.g. a blog) in your signature and/or profile, but don't go around making threads to advertise it. Links, pictures and videos in posts should be relevant to the discussion, and members should be able to participate in the discussion without clicking any links or watching any videos. Videos and pictures should be accompanied by enough text to set the tone for the discussion, and should not be posted alone. Users advertising commercial sites will be banned.

Try again, without the rules violation.