New PC Game

blike

I'm looking to buy a new PC game, but I'm a bit out of the loop as to what is good and what is teh suck.

World of Warcraft looks pretty good to me. I definitely want good multiplayer. Single player isn't really important to me.

Suggestions?

Well it really depends on what kind of game you like, for me the best ever multiplayer game is Halo (the PC version), but then others say that shooting games are pointless and chess is the way forward, so really it's up to you.

Just make sure your computer is up to the trick, some of the newest games require quite a demanding PC!

I thought Republic commandos was a good single player because of how much you end up relying on your AI partners, as well as good AI intelligence on both ally and enemy side, multiplayer is quite different as communication on internet game is often not as military style is AI bots following your command, and thus not as effective.

Check out the "games u like" thread in GD.