Los Angeles California is Doomed! Run!

mustang292

Sweet. I always hoped god would smite california. Their bisexual populus is growing too large.

I find this highly offensive, just because we've slept with more people of our own sex more than you have doesn't make us bisexual, it just makes you a no-sex-ual

Posted by John B :

What else do you expect when you build a city on a fault line?

Exactly. What is their problem? Don't they all know it's inevitable? Alot of people are going to die just for a beach front property!

Originally posted by RedAlert

LOL! Nobody cares about Canada! LOL!

Really? America wants our oil and attention pretty badly right now. We have a whole bunch in Alberta and you have to make a pipeline THROUGH Canada to get your oil from Alaska.

Originally Posted by RedAlert

Really? America wants our oil and attention pretty badly right now. We have a whole bunch in Alberta and you have to make a pipeline THROUGH Canada to get your oil from Alaska.

Don't get you panties in a bunch. I was just joking.

Don't get you panties in a bunch. I was just joking.

Just what does that mean? How would one, in anger, bunch up one's panties? How could a release of whatever hormones from the brain that stimulates aggression and such in the human body cause one to bunch up one's undergarments? Has there ever been a documented case of one, who in a fit of rage, crumbled up her undergarments?

I understand a fault runs under the Brisbane River also.

Does it? That's the first I've heard about it. Wouldn't surprise me though, the whole region is ex volcanic, there are probably faults and cracks running all over the place.

Are you prepared?

Mate, we are prepared for anything.

I picked my wife up from work and there were places where the hail was literally feet thick. There were still piles of it Friday afternoon.

Try here to see some more photos. Truly amazing.