Something about love waves and the heart

metatron

Reverse, I repeat my earlier observation: this approach is appropriate in some settings, including a forum like this - but it is polite to indicate your intention to proceed that way from the outset. The charges of unscientific mumbo-jumbo levelled at Metatron by others would have been muted or absent had he done this. I was sympathetic to where he seemed to be trying to go, but his repeated failure to address direct questions is not a matter of technique, it is a matter of manners, or rather lack of them.He has succeeded in alienating me. A damnably difficult thing to do..He can beat around his own bushes in future.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same here.

I can't see what other use an international science forum has.

(I can get information on any given topic much faster by more direct means).

perhaps most people do not see the true potential of such a fortunate time and place.

Here’s an example of how information can present itself though this medium. Early in this thread I was ask about the heart wave' date=' and what kind it was. The best way I could think to describe it was like a vibration that resonates down a hierarchal structure down to the cellular level resulting in a biochemical response emerging up though the hierarchy of genome, cellular, organ, Post 11,12

I also described how the beginning of this process is actually initiated by compressing information from the environment via the neural net.

What I just found out from reading your thread on “[i']Waves of water and sound[/i]” is that I could have just simply called them “compression waves”. So now I’m going to being rethinking how I can simplify the language and eventual mathematics of this model.

Is there a good source on this “multiple point generations sources.... all overlapping creating nodes” That you referred to early in this thread. This also sounds like some language that fit’s the dynamics that I’m attempting to describe.

I do know that is has something to do with “Cellular Automata“

What I’m attempting to do is find the proper context and language for a biological wave function, in a framework of information.

Any ideas or suggestions ?

Reverse, I repeat my earlier observation: this approach is appropriate in some settings.

I see what you mean.

It’s both the responsibility of the speaker and the listener to make the communication work using terms that both parties can understand.

All too easy to step on toes when you have no idea about the person at the other end of cyberspace.

What I’m attempting to do is find the proper context and language for a biological wave function' date=' in a framework of information.

Any ideas or suggestions ?[/quote']

Not really,

like you I'm still beating about the bush gathering a bit of information here and another bit there.

My places for beating are as wide as the history of music and the proportions of the golden section to the way integrated circuits are being cut using the interference patterns of light.

I am a mile off bringing it all into sharp focus.

and to tell the truth...I'm in no hurry to wrap it up...I kind of like the experiences along the beaten path.

I see what you mean.

It’s both the responsibility of the speaker and the listener to make the communication work using terms that both parties can understand.

All too easy to step on toes when you have no idea about the person at the other end of cyberspace.

Well that sort of depends upon the kind of information you are seeking, doesn't it? Sometimes we want closure; sometimes we don't. Sometimes we feel like a nut; sometimes we don't. ;)

I quite enjoyed the whole thing. :P

Truth is often in digression. (Or what passes for digression.)

Well that sort of depends upon the kind of information you are seeking' date=' doesn't it? Sometimes we want closure; sometimes we don't. Sometimes we feel like a nut; sometimes we don't. ;)

I quite enjoyed the whole thing. :P

Truth is often in digression. (Or what passes for digression.)[/quote']

hey, it's not over yet!

OK love waves.

step 1: define "love"

step 2: define "wave"

step 3: look for accepted research into the topics.

hey' date=' it's not over yet!

OK love waves.

step 1: define "love"

step 2: define "wave"

step 3: look for accepted research into the topics.[/quote']

1: Love; in a scientific context can be thought as an evolutionary mechanism that rewards with a feeling, a resonance, after a balance is achieved between the layered matrices of the self and others, or the universe at large. This resonance could also be thought of as an intense awareness followed an attraction.

2: Wave; A rhythmic pulse of information though a medium.

3: This is kind of iffy under, “accepted” but it is fascinating and informative none the less.

http://www.soulinvitation.com/grail.html

Hey no way...you got banned on the Pseudoscience area!

Wow, I think you need some kind of reward for managing that.

If you are still searching for the connection between love and waves....

Hmm I'm thinking "Psychology today" the publication will help you define "love" in a scientific context.

I wish I could help you dig around on this one ...but ..oh well.

good luck!