Something about love waves and the heart

metatron

If I had to define love in a scientific context;

It is when or heart muscle acquires a shape that allows a resonance throughout the body resulting in certain biochemical responses. The most intense of these states is called rapture. If you never experience rapture it can be described as an orgasm of the heart. This phenomenon seem to happen to individuals at unexpected moments.

One thing I could tell for certain is this force hits like waves of “love energy” that seems to want to dissolve your physical structure. Another distinct feeling is that this force is emanating from a conscience entity. This feelling seems to act as a carrier wave embedded with in the “love wave” Imagine your first true love, now multiply that intensity several times over as you dissolve into a waves of love. I really believe now.. this is what happens as we pass on from this world into the next.

:):):):):):):):):)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cool:

If I had to define love in a scientific context;

It is when or heart muscle acquires a shape that allows a resonance throughout the body resulting in certain biochemical responses. The most intense of these states is called rapture. If you never experience rapture it can be described as an orgasm of the heart. This phenomenon seem to happen to individuals at unexpected moments.

I see no connection with the heart muscle and the phenomenon of love.

Love is a soulish aspect of the inner being of mankind. It is one of the evidences' date=' imo, of the [i']image of God[/i] portrayed in mankind as per the Genesis record of he Bible, relative to the creation of mankind by the creator. Then it gets more complicated in the Biblical New Testament with love being listed as one of the fruits of the Spirit of God, bestowed upon those who have been spiritually aroused/born. See Galations 5:22:23.

I am aware that this is not science perse, but that if the supernatural does indeed exist in the universe, it, in a sense becomes, science, and regarded as some (myself included) as an alternative to natural selection.

Cheers! :cool:

:cool:

I see no connection with the heart muscle and the phenomenon of love.

Love is a soulish aspect of the inner being of mankind. It is one of the evidences' date=' imo, of the [i']image of God[/i] portrayed in mankind as per the Genesis record of he Bible, relative to the creation of mankind by the creator. Then it gets more complicated in the Biblical New Testament with love being listed as one of the fruits of the Spirit of God, bestowed upon those who have been spiritually aroused/born. See Galations 5:22:23.

I am aware that this is not science perse, but that if the supernatural does indeed exist in the universe, it, in a sense becomes, science, and regarded as some (myself included) as an alternative to natural selection.

Cheers! :cool:

We must guard ... against thinking of every event whose cause is unknown as “acausal”. This ... is admissible only when a cause is not even thinkable .... [when] a cause cannot even be postulated in intellectual terms.

In biology development is emergent (layered in distinct, successive levels of complexity) and self-organized (at each level components assemble themselves spontaneously) (Tresan, 1996a). Hence I suggest causal or rational explanations for the phenomena which are central to analytical psychology. A causal explanation is reductive when it points back to simpler antecedents. For example, my flush is caused by the dilation of blood vessels. But a causal explanation need not be reductive: it may point forward to a higher level of complexity (Sperry, 1994). For example, my flush is caused by the possibility of new intimacy with another.

[Jungian Analysis and Biology], Maxson J. McDowell

In other words I am merly suggesting the heart is where the soul connects to biology. ;)

Why would the soul connect to the body at a blood pump? That makes about as much sense as claiming the soul connects to the body at the kidneys. After all, they're pretty vital too.

Or why not the reproductive organs? Their activity certainly seems to be more tightly correlated to the presence of my love than heart activity changes.

If you're going to post this stuff, keep it in Psuedoscience, where it belongs.

Mokele

Why would the soul connect to the body at a blood pump? That makes about as much sense as claiming the soul connects to the body at the kidneys. After all' date=' they're pretty vital too.

Or why not the reproductive organs? Their activity certainly seems to be more tightly correlated to the presence of my love than heart activity changes.

Mokele[/quote']

The shape of the heart muscle is controlled by biofeedback responses from the way one perceives his environment, but the feelling we experience emanates from the heart, not the mind or sex organs. If one does not pay attention to where these feelings flow from you can not know this, it cannot be gained from a book or by concusses, like life itself, it need’s to be experienced first hand.

The shape of the heart muscle is controlled by biofeedback responses from the way one perceives his environment, but the feelling we experience emanates from the heart, not the mind or sex organs. If one does not pay attention to where these feelings flow from you can not know this, it cannot be gained from a book or by concusses, like life itself, it need’s to be experienced first hand.

:confused:

The shape of the heart muscle is controlled by biofeedback responses from the way one perceives his environment
no its not, you strange pseudo-scientist you. its shape is determined by genes and developmental prosesses, and to an extent by the usage to which it is put (regular excersize will increase the size of the heart, for example).

but the feelling we experience emanates from the heart, not the mind or sex organs.
if the shape of anything is determined by how one percieves his environment, then it would be the sex organs and not the heart, do you not think?

In other words I am merly suggesting the heart is where the soul connects to biology.
would this not result in some kind of soul-related anomaly in heart-transplant patients?

Living systems primarily relate to the world though a wave function, this is not pseudoscience.

The basic metabolic process, and bio-physical structure that define what is living from non-living reflect a wave-function firstly. Bio-chemistry represents packets of information caught in a wave dynamic.

The heart does much more than just pump a renewing pulse of chemical energy . It is also sending out a pulse of information in the form of embedded waves to the cells .

The heart not only connects to the cells in a duct-work of veins, arteries and capillaries.

It is simultaneously connecting the body in a network of resonating relationships like music.

This music is based on phi, our bodies structure is based on this math, The way life multiplies is based on this math.

This math is found in wave patterns. It is a curve, that captures and compress information.

platonic solids can contain chemical information in packets but cannot move this information in a life like way.

Abiogenesis is not the result of the some mysterious alchemy { pseudoscience } or some extra-terrestrial origin, panspermia {pseudoscience }

Abiogenesis is simply a point when chemical organization integrates with the quantum field.

This seems the simple answer to the question; what is life?

Life is a wave.

life is music, the platonic solids are the individual notes, the wave is the melody.

Love is a wave of the highest resonance. Its source is the heart.

:)

no its not' date=' you strange pseudo-scientist you. its shape is determined by genes and developmental prosesses, and to an extent by the usage to which it is put (regular excersize will increase the size of the heart, for example).

if the shape of anything is determined by how one percieves his environment, then it would be the sex organs and not the heart, do you not think?

would this not result in some kind of soul-related anomaly in heart-transplant patients?[/quote']

Your taking me to literal, my fault.

The heart is a dense layered mass of muscle. It also has an overall structure reflecting that of an attractor. A circulating pulse of energy that collects and compresses information.

The heart itself contains a self-stabilizing wave,

an electrical signal pulses in a symmetrical circuit like a bar magnet. perpetually circulating a pulse of energy between the sinoatrial and atrioventricular nodes.

It is simultaneously embedded into a fractal structure, acting in the same circular fashion. When the pulse of energy in the circulatory system is returned to the heart it reacts in a same synchronized pattern. The right and left ventricle, and right and left atrium, act as the two attractor nodes, in the self-same pattern as the heart structure. This dual wave pattern “nest” itself or is fractal-embedded, one within the other. This nesting of wave patterns not only self stabilizes these two wave pulses but produces an effect called;

heterodyning . Alternating currents of two different frequencies that are combined to produce two new frequencies, the sum and difference of the original frequencies,

This resonance produces waves of descending amplitude that maintain the layered physical structure. This resonating multi-level wave pattern is not only the foundation of our structure. It is the founding flow of information that the structure was built around.

This circulating flow of information forms a sustained attractor connecting information from the environment to the cell.

This wave descends to the cellular level, Though a medium of connections called the extracellular matrix.

This medium of tension is balanced by a cohesive force known as tensegrity.

The tension in the extracellular matrix that connect the cells will transfer this wave pattern to the intracellular matrix and then to the genome inside the individual cell.

Genomic controls follow this pattern…. just as in the beginning.

Environment-Wave function-architecture-genome-chemistry-wave function

These Anchoring-type junctions not only hold cells together but provide tissues with a resonating structural pattern. These junctions are more abundant in tissues that are subject to higher mechanical stress, such as the heart.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Tensegrity I: Cell structure and hierarchial systems biology

Donald E. Ingber

http://web1.tch.harvard.edu/research/ingber/PDF/2003/Tensegrity1.pdf

-----------------------------------------------------------------

What is tensegrity?

"The word 'tensegrity' is an invention: a contraction of 'tensional integrity.' Tensegrity describes a structural-relationship principle in which structural shape is guaranteed by the finitely closed, comprehensively continuous, tensional behaviors of the system and not by the discontinuous and exclusively local compressional member behaviors. Tensegrity provides the ability to yield increasingly without ultimately breaking or coming asunder"

This 'tensional integrity' provides not only an architectural framework, but also a communications network that compresses information down a hierarchal structure.

Living systems primarily relate to the world though a wave function, this is not pseudoscience.

Then show us a single, peer-reviewed source for this. And no theory, either; empirical evidence or nothing.

Mokele

Quote:

Living systems primarily relate to the world though a wave function,

Then show us a single' date=' peer-reviewed source for this. And no theory, either; empirical evidence or nothing.

Mokele[/quote']

I think its a safe bet to say we relate to the environment by a wave function we are doing it right now. :D

I skimmed these articles, and while filled with jargon. I wouldn't say they help your cause.

http://web1.tch.harvard.edu/research/ingber/PDF/2003/Tensegrity1.pdf

This atricle talks about cellular tensegrity. It talks about how cell's and tissue's shapes are governed by the forces acting on and within them. Nothing too mind blowing here.

http://www.soulinvitation.com/heterofi/heterofi.htm

This article talks about sin wave multiplication (the heterodyning stuff your talking about). When you multiply two sin waves together, the resultant wave contains the orginal frequencies plus a sum and difference of the frequencies. Again, this is nothing new and has been known since WWII.

http://freespace.virgin.net/ch.thompson1/Essays/PWA.2colApeiron.pdf

This article wants to turn the idea of wave propigation on it's head, but inorder to do so, claims that the universe needs to be filled with a fluid-aether first. All waves and matter are merely reactions, waves, and resonatnces within this aether. It's like string theory as in it's a novel way to view the universe, but without any math, it useless.

http://www.fractalwisdom.com/FractalWisdom/fourattr.html

This article contains a lot of nonsence how everything can be broken down into 4 things. It's hardly scientific. It's more philosophy.

http://www.discovery.org/scripts/viewDB/index.php?command=view&id=2177&program=CSC%20-%20Scientific%20Research%20and%20Scholarship%20-%20Science

This one concludes that intellgent design is nessary. It takes a long time to conclude this.

http://www.templeton.org/humbleapproach/complexity/default.asp#TheChamberedNautilus

This is a link to a picture of a Chambered Nautilus and a poem.

http://www.thymos.com/tat/emergenc.html

More randomly structured psydo-science theories.

http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/1402/EvolutionOfComplexSystems.htm

A proposal on order arrising from nature. Probably the most 'scientific' paper posted thus far.

http://www.calresco.org/attract.htm

More theory on how order can arise from chaos given a simple set of rules.

How do these articles relate to your love-waves again?

If you have been keeping up with my early post and still find that it is pseudoscience, this field of study is not going to interest you . And that’s fine. I myself, find many theory’s that are in the mainstream of science completely without merit, and will not lead to a better understanding of the world, and will not contribute anything to the betterment of mankind, In fact some of our outdated paradigms have become down right destructive.

Maybe I’m just not being clear enough about what this new model shows about life. This work should open the mind to see what life is really doing besides just surviving. It shows how life collects information in certain way’s.

I believe these way’s can be synchronized and amplified in such a way that we could not only vastly improve our bio-cognitive functions, but can also be directly integrated into modern communication systems.

If you sincerely want to understand this theory, you will need a good understanding of systems science-chaos theory-catastrophe theory, this does not mean that you understand the definition of these, but have endeavored over long periods of time to develop a lens to see and assemble information from a systems perspective.

This then will help you to form a language to describe these dynamics, that I am merely hinting at here, and on my original post on the “vesica attractor.”

Try to read some of the work done by these individual on this site;

http://www.templeton.org/humbleappr...amberedNautilus

This is a link to a picture of a Chambered Nautilus and a poem.

This time move your mouse in an upward direction.

Remember information is not only to be constructed to contain a single idea, but more importantly to be left open to capture additional ones.

http://www.thymos.com/tat/emergenc.html

More randomly structured psydo-science theories.

This sight you refer to as "psydo-science theories" deal with the work of these scientist, do you believe them to be psydo-scientist ?

(Koestler, Salthe, Von Bertalanffy, Laszlo, Haken, Eigen, Prigogine, Cohen, Turing, Von Neumann, Conway, Holland, Goldberg, Langton, Kauffman, Thom, Gell-Man, Varela, Fuller)

I like it! :)

you would be at home with the early Greeks who went a bit mad on the idea of music and harmonies and that sort of thing. :P

Music waves can certainly move you to an emotional response. a resonance perhaps.

Religion has utilized this idea for quite a while.

Movies rely on a soundtrack to add feeling. :eek:

As for why love comes from the heart...have you considered that it is a lingering evolutionary response...kind of like how a hand is really a tree grabber now twisted to make tools and a mind is a visual processor now twisted to make strategies... :cool:

Why would the soul connect to the body at a blood pump? That makes about as much sense as claiming the soul connects to the body at the kidneys. After all' date=' they're pretty vital too.

Mokele[/quote']

Does the blood pump in question have chemical receptors? If so, that might go a long way in connecting physical knowledge with what people experience. Of course the first person experience has priority... Although I'm not arguing that Meta's post is optimized for objectivity, I don't think he is either...

This sight you refer to as "psydo-science theories" deal with the work of these scientist' date=' do you believe them to be psydo-scientist ?

(Koestler, Salthe, Von Bertalanffy, Laszlo, Haken, Eigen, Prigogine, Cohen, Turing, Von Neumann, Conway, Holland, Goldberg, Langton, Kauffman, Thom, Gell-Man, Varela, Fuller)[/quote']

Now I wouldn't call all these guys psydo-scientist. In all honesty I just skimmed this article and found it poorly structured. Maybe it's because it's merely excerpts from Piero Scaruffi's book, and as such, are his idea's on what these other scientist did.

It would have been more approperate to say it was a litney of loosly related summeries of other theories by the psydo-scientist Piero Scaruffi.

Try this one and more on the work by Dan Winter

http://www.heartcoherence.com/

This is a link for a device that can measure 'internal-coherence'' date=' but the site makes no effort to define what internal-coherence is. It goes on to say it's a bio-feedback device and that "Heart Coherence IS measurable - and can apparently measure passion and biological sustainability".

I call BS on this. The device can measure galvic skin response, electrical signals from the heart (EKG), and the electric response of nerves. That's it. It doesn't measure magic-love-waves. That has to be inferred from the data. If you can tell me what passion looks like in these terms of these signals than you can say the device infers your level of passion, but does not measure it directly.

I'm not saying all bio-feedback is worthless. Bio-feedback does have some merit. It shows that the conscious mind can exert some form of control over functions of the body that are mostly thought to be involuntary.

Through meditation and concentration, things like blood flow through the skin (IE skin temperature), heart beat, and moisture level can be controlled. It's not much different then looking in the mirror and learning how to wiggle your ears. These bio-feedback devices just give you a 'new mirror' to look into.

Does the blood pump in question have chemical receptors? If so, that might go a long way in connecting physical knowledge with what people experience. Of course the first person experience has priority... Although I'm not arguing that Meta's post is optimized for objectivity, I don't think he is either...

The human brain has many fold more chemical-receptors than any other organ of the body. Why isn't the brain seen as the controlling center of the body and emotion? It regulates all other organs and can even exert conscience control over them.

Do heart transplant patients suddenly love different people after receiving a new heart? What about people who are given mechanical hearts? Do they loose the ability to love all together?

These are observable holes in this argument that have been mentioned before, but no one has tried to address.