Christning

Grant

Hi

havent posted this in the religion and philsoey becuase i just want a want general opinion.

My mum has just got this idea of chrisning me and my sisters, now my sisters are fine with it but im not so my questions are.

is it right morally to be chrisned if you dont believe in god.

is their any benifits of being chrisned

last one does it state in any if my legal papers that i have been christned.

thanks

If you do believe, then you'll be Christened and everything is ok.

If you don't believe, then you'll have a wet foreheard, nothing significant will have happened but your mother will be happy and everything is ok.

As far as 'legal papers' I have no idea.

hi

sorry baptized is the same as chrisning ( it think) but we just call it different in the uk to the us.

paleolithic so baptizim is accepting god but does that not make it wrong to be baptized if you do not believe in god.

thanks

Actually, since you don't believe in God, then just challenge the pastor or question him until he/she loses or until you lose. This way you'll know for sure whether you want to believe in Christianity or not. On the other hand, if somehow you are convinced by the pastor (or church members), you'll be baptized with true faith. So you won't regret your decision.