Only 1 of the questions are True, and only 1 is false the rest are ? marks.
A well-liked college teacher had just completed making up the final examinations and had turned off the lights in the office. Just then a tall, broad figure with dark glasses appeared and demanded the examination. The professor opened the drawer. Everything in the drawer was picked up and the individual ran down the corridor. The dean was notified immediately.
Which one is true and which one is false.
1. The thief was tall and broad and wore dark glasses
2. The professor turned off the lights.
3. A tall figure demanded the examination.
4. the examination was picked up by someone.
5.The examination was picked up by the professor.
6.A tall, broad figure appeared after the professor turned off the lights in the office.
7. The man who opened the drawer was the professor
8. The professor ran down the corridor
9. The drawer was never actually opened
10. Three persons are referred to in this report.