Skip to content

Science News

Anything interesting happening in the scientific world? Talk about it here.

  1. Started by Cap'n Refsmmat,

    http://www.science-direct.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6WJB-4W99W49-1&_user=10&_coverDate=05%2F15%2F2009&_rdoc=14&_fmt=high&_orig=browse&_srch=doc-info%28%23toc%236874%239999%23999999999%2399999%23FLA%23display%23Articles%29&_cdi=6874&_sort=d&_docanchor=&view=c&_ct=72&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=423a696535751f5ce6496af88f1514c1 I'd like to see the full paper behind this one. I wonder if I can get journal access from my university yet... edit: yes, I can. If you have questions about how they did the study, fire away. I have the manuscript. The article suggests…

    • 0

      Reputation Points

    • 5 replies
    • 4.1k views
  2. Guest
    Started by Guest,
    • 0

      Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
  3. Guest
    Started by Guest,
    • 0

      Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
  4. Guest
    Started by Guest,
    • 0

      Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
  5. Guest
    Started by Guest,
    • 0

      Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 1.8k views
  6. Guest
    Started by Guest,
    • 0

      Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.