Can I get a welcome back?

Mr Mystery

Hi everyone. This is Popcorn Sutton making an attempt at reinserting myself into this community. If that is not acceptable I completely understand.

I just wanted to say hello and thank you for everything that you guys have done for me and all the time that was spent bouncing ideas off of each other. If it's ok, I would like to stick around for a while, although my time is much more restricted now that I have a big boy job. I'm awaiting speaking with the CEO and the VP of emerging technologies to see if they will give me the 'ok' to move forward with creating my political and AI programs.

I am now being paid very well and am constantly reminded of the value that I bring to the company (regardless of family issues I've been having recently, thankfully past). It's a great feeling knowing that I am valuable and that I am able to produce products that are worthy of being patented (yes, I am now officially an inventor). Anyways, I wanted brevity with this message.

Is it ok that I make a comeback regardless of how limited my time is?

Sincerely,

Popcorn (aka Mr Mystery)