hijack from where does space end

David Levy

Is there any theoretical reason the universe cannot be infinite? No.

If there is a mathematical operation which will take you from zero to some finite size, is there any reason that a similar operation could not go from zero to infinity? No.

Sorry, I disagree. We can't set an infinite Universe in only 13.8 Billion years.

In any case:

You claim that the Universe could be Infinite or finite.

I claim that the Universe is INFINITE by 100%.

So my question is as follow:

When (not if) the science will understand that the universe is Infinite - would I get some kind of appreciation or rewards?

You can ask me - Why I am so sure about an infinite Universe?

As I have already stated - the answer is just here in front of our eyes.

We can't see it due to the mask.

I can name the mask. The mask is observational evidence that favors one model over another.

That mask is called - BBT.

CMB - is evidence.

Redshift - is evidence.

With regards to the CMB:

I have asked:

Now, assuming that our Universe is infinite, what should be the impact on the CMB?

The answer was:

Absolutely nothing.

Sorry, I also disagree.

There must be some differences in the CMB signature between Infinite and finite universe.

So what is the source for this mistake?

The answer is quite simple –

Unfortunately, based on that Mask, the science estimates that the CMB must be a reflection from the early Universe. That is incorrect.

That CMB is a reflection of our current Universe.

We can think about it as a constant. It will be the same in the next 10 BY or 100 BY. It was also the same 10 BY ago or 100 BY ago.

Once you accept this idea, you have solved the Universe enigma.

Actually, a blackbody radiation is a solid proof for Infinite Universe. (I can prove it if needed).

The CMB high level temp represents the density of our current infinite Universe.

Its redshift value indicates that it took it long time to cross significant distance till we get it. That is an indication that the Universe age is significantly higher than the expected 13.8 By. (For the record – My expectation is that the Universe age is also INFINITE).

If you wish, (Just for the record) I can set some key issues from my knowledge about the Universe at the speculation site.

You can set it at the trash.

Sooner or later you will find that those issues are correct.

Edited by David Levy

Sorry, I disagree. We can't set an infinite Universe in only 13.8 Billion years.[/size]

What does "set" a universe mean?

And please give some evidence to support this statement.

I claim that the Universe is INFINITE by 100%.

Your claims are worthless. Please provide some evidence.

When (not if) the science will understand that the universe is Infinite - would I get some kind of appreciation or rewards?

Only if you provide evidence.

There are a lot of people who insist the universe must be infinite. And a lot of people who insist that it must be finite. These are just beliefs or guesses and of no value.

You can ask me - Why I am so sure about an infinite Universe?

As I have already stated - the answer is just here in front of our eyes.

Then it should be easy for you to provide some evidence.

CMB - is evidence.

Redshift - is evidence.

It is no good just claiming that. You need to demonstrate, mathematically, that these can only be produced by an infinite universe.

There must be some differences in the CMB signature between Infinite and finite universe.[/size]

Please show, in suitable mathematical detail, what this difference is. You can then demonstrate that the observed features of the CMB are a better fit for the infinite universe.

Come on, it can't be that hard.

Unfortunately, based on that Mask, the science estimates that the CMB must be a reflection from the early Universe. That is incorrect.

Sadly, you have that the wrong way round. The CMB is a prediction of the model. As you have no model and therefore no prediction, there is no reason to take your claims seriously.

And it isn't a "reflection".

That CMB is a reflection of our current Universe.

Please show, in suitable mathematical detail, that the current universe can produce blackbody radiation with that temperature.

Actually, a blackbody radiation is a solid proof for Infinite Universe. (I can prove it if needed).

Please do.

The CMB high level temp represents the density of our current infinite Universe.

How do you know what its high level temperature was? Please show your calculations.

Its redshift value indicates that it took it long time to cross significant distance till we get it.

Please show some evidence that light is redshifted just by the passage of time or by travelling a long distance.

Also, please explain why the CMB is created at that "significant distance". Why is it created at that distance and not closer?

Also, why do you think the CMB is redshifted? Why isn't it just created at the temperature we see?

If you wish, (Just for the record) I can set some key issues from my [/size]knowledge about the Universe at the speculation site[/size]

As long as you provide some evidence, that will be most welcome.

Sooner or later you will find that those issues are correct.

That is what all delduded crackpots say.

Edited by Strange

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.