What organelle are aromatic compounds made in flowers or aromatic producing plants?

Or rather what is the biological pathway of the aromatic compounds, and where or what organelle? Just curious. Still looking on google

LOL major fail on my part...I just needed to change my search keywords.

What did you find? I started with terpenes and found plastids as the organelle.

Plastids

Those plastids that contain pigments can carry out photosynthesis. Plastids can also store products like starch and can synthesize fatty acids and terpenes, which can be used for producing energy and as raw material for the synthesis of other molecules. For example, the components of the plant cuticle and its epicuticular wax are synthesized by the epidermal cells from palmitic acid, which is synthesized in the chloroplasts of the mesophyll tissue. ...

There are loads of aromatic metabolites that are synthesized throughout the plant cell. Many enzymes are targeted to plastids, others are stored in vacuoles, some others may appear not to be targeted etc. It is just an extremely broad range of molecules you are referring to.

There are loads of aromatic metabolites that are synthesized throughout the plant cell. Many enzymes are targeted to plastids, others are stored in vacuoles, some others may appear not to be targeted etc. It is just an extremely broad range of molecules you are referring to.

Specifically, the aromatics used as essential oils...probably doesnt narrow it, but hopefully reduces the broad outlook