Question about probability in QM

Johnny5

It does sound vaguely like the HUP' date=' however it does sound a little complicated, but i think its just worded complicated.

Explain it to me in layman terms and i may be able to discuss.[/quote']

The whole thing is, that I don't understand it, and would like to. I was hoping that someone here could make sense out of it for me. I know John Von Neumann was brilliant, and I'd like to understand a bit about him.

Regards

It does sound vaguely like the HUP' date=' however it does sound a little complicated, but i think its just worded complicated.

[/quote']

If it's about hidden variables then it's likely related to Bell's inequality and the EPR paradox of entangled particles.

If it's about hidden variables then it's likely related to Bell's inequality and the EPR paradox of entangled particles.

Can you explain Bell's inequality to me Dr Swanson?

PS: After this i'm goin back to callin you swansont :D

Can you explain Bell's inequality to me Dr Swanson?

PS: After this i'm goin back to callin you swansont :D

Please do.

I could only give you a brief overview' date=' and am not going to take the time to type it in when there's better information out on the web. You really should learn to Google.

Bell's theorem

Bell's inequality and the EPR paradox