Publishing a research paper.

Chiragdubey

Hey, guys.

My name is Chirag and I am new to the forum.

I wanted to know, what is the procedure to get a paper published in the sciencedirect website, or any other international journals?

But of course, the first is the priority.

I am currently working on a few papers which I will be presenting on the national level, but I was just curious.

Thank you! :)

I wanted to know, what is the procedure to get a paper published in the sciencedirect website, or any other international journals?

Follow the instructions on the website of the journals in question.

You may have to format the paper carefully and then either email it to one of the editors or upload it online; some journals will allow you to simply point to the article in the arXiv.

Whatever you do, read all the instructions carefully.

(Do you not have a supervisor or research adviser or a collaborator to ask for more specific advice?)

I am currently working on a few papers which I will be presenting on the national level, but I was just curious.

If you want some more focused advice then you should probabily let us know what area of science you are working in.

Well, I do have my guide/adviser.

We are working on the HCCI engines.

I was told by him that publishing a paper on science direct will cost a lot of money. Is it true? I am aware of the scrutiny to which the paper will be subjected in terms of the analysis and experimental results.

I was told by him that publishing a paper on science direct will cost a lot of money. Is it true?

As already stated, science direct is not a journal.

I do not know about the exact journals you should be looking at, but in my area mathematics, mathematical physics and theoretical physics most journals have no publication fee, although some do have an option to pay for open access.

My advice is to look into where the papers you have cited are published.