What does the world think of the US? (Split from America's biggest problem)

Airbrush

LOLy question... I really don't have any problem with this. I don't think there is any injustice about this fact - Americans earned their economic power by hard, smart and organized work. (How is this money divided among American citizens is another question and not much of my concern :) ).

I do however find amusing the fact that Americans try to spread democracy by military actions. It just looks somewhat immature to me. But you have this strong army so I suppose: 'if you have a hammer, all problems look like nails' ;)

• 1 month later...

The fact that Trump is leading in the poles gives a pretty good idea what people outside the U.S. Think of the U.S.

The fact that a large portion of the U.S. Believes the world is 6000 years old, evolution is a myth, and climate science us a conspiracy cooked up by liberals to increase taxes provides another clue. It's not only the fact that these people and attitudes exist, you guys let them run your government that leaves people believing Americans are out of touch.

What Americans call defense is really the occupation of many countries around the world, and there is little to no evidence that people's lives improve from these occupations.

A comedienne Jimmy adore compare this half of the American people adult children of alcoholics, and that term fits, in how people defend America in spite of its obvious problems.