Help with Women in Science Scholarship

dopplershift94

Hi everyone,

My name is Alex, and I am a former student at Joliet Junior college before transferring to NIU this semester where I am currently the vice president of the SPS chapter at the school.

Before I left JJC, the club I founded back in 2012 there, started working on a project, and that project was starting a scholarship fund for women in science, technology, engineering, and math. (STEM).

We started the project last semester, and we raised only a few hundred dollars from the fundraiser we had last semester. I really want to make this scholarship help people so I decided to reach out beyond the JJC community and was wondering if there are any of you who would be willing to donate.

100% of the funds donated will be going towards the scholarship, and the scholarship is managed by the school's non-profit organization.

So I started a link removed, and if you could donate even like $5, that would be very beneficial. Even if you cannot donate, could you share it with your friends?

The link to the campaign is this: link removed

Like I said, I really want to see this scholarship succeed. Please help if you can.

Also, if you know any other good ways to raise money or groups that are willing to donate, please let me know. Advice is also appreciated as well.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

Thanks!

!

Moderator Note

I appreciate that this is for a good cause and that it's even science related, however this is a discussion forum rather than an avenue to recruit funding. We don't allow members to advertise on this forum and as such, I have removed your links and I am closing this thread.