Ego Cliques of False Insinuations etc.........

cixe

Swansot{ alias 007 license to kill }....

"cixe

1. Insulting people is not an acceptable way to get your point across, and you've been warned about this before. It is wearing awfully thin.

2. Much of this thread seems to be people pointing out that they can't make heads or tails of what your point is. e.g. telling people if they can't figure it out they should go elsewhere is also not acceptable.

I can't see any reason to let this continue."

--------------------------------------------------------

Dear Swansot, If Im being repeatedly/continually treated rudely/disrespectfully unneccessarily, then, it is not only within my rights, as a human, it is also fair for me ask and/or tell other{s} to go elsewhere, from within a thread that I initiated.

Just because people say/claim something, and this is detrimental the nature of our social integrity, when people are acting as clique with the same ego agreements. There was plenty of evidence for a lot of false claims in the thread pattern integrity that I initiated and you locked.

To let what continue Swansot?

To continue to allow a few people--- as a clique of ego agreements amongest them ---willfully/freely chose to hang around a thread of my creation, and repeatedly/continually make false insinuations--- aka needling and/or chain-yanking ----even after I made many sincere attempts to assist, and clarify some of their specific concerns and or queiries, with not one reply of acknowledgement from anyone there of my efforts to assist them in clarification.

I'm being locked out of a thread of my creation, because of clique of ego-agreements, because of clique, that freely chose-- not forced ---to be a part of that thread.

I think there is questions of fairness, that, are not being addressed at many levels, by the members, and moderators of this forum i.e. I believe, and feel there exists, a sad lack of intellectual and moral integrity amongest a few in this forum, as members and/or moderators.

cixe/r6

Edited by cixe

!

Moderator Note

You need to re-read swansont's note and perhaps relate that back to your posts. Nothing you said in the locked thread made sense and when asked to clarify, instead of figuring out the source of confusion you threw your hands in the air / in your ears and started yelling. That won't fly here. If you have a specific concern about the thread closure, report it or PM staff. This thread is closed.