How nice will it be if we know when our time is up !

Commander

Sometimes I feel perhaps my life might end suddenly !

Perhaps I am quite reconciled to it as I won't have any regrets and will be happy to leave this earth.

I used to wonder what happens when suddenly someone vanishes from a Site which he frequents as to what others may think and how will they ever come to know of his demise.

Therefore , when such thoughts came across my mind I thought I will at least pen this post.

I believe :

I have lived a full life and accomplished everything I wanted to or could.

I have penned all my Ideas and Theories in Maths , Physics , Puzzles and Religion on this site even though not in any other authentic Journal.

This gives me a great satisfaction as there is some record of my Contribution to Human Thinking !

• 4 weeks later...

I have penned all my Ideas and Theories in Maths , Physics , Puzzles and Religion on this site even though not in any other authentic Journal.

This gives me a great satisfaction as there is some record of my Contribution to Human Thinking !

Only a few people actually have a concise idea of your views. Your thoughts on science and philosophy are scattered throughout this forum and would be very difficult to find.Rather, write a blog to keep an accurate record of your ideas.

Personally, I haven't lived a full life, having accomplished a very minimal amount of my goals. Therefore, I can't die tomorrow.

Only a few people actually have a concise idea of your views. Your thoughts on science and philosophy are scattered throughout this forum and would be very difficult to find.Rather, write a blog to keep an accurate record of your ideas.

Personally, I haven't lived a full life, having accomplished a very minimal amount of my goals. Therefore, I can't die tomorrow.

My Good wishes are with you

BTW I made this post when I did feel quite low [Health wise] on 6 Mar 2015.

Today, I have realized that A FIGHTING SPIRIT gives the best Chance against any Low Health.

Just going down under that Pain/Threat will boost the Morale of that inflicting Devil !

+1 for you [perhaps I did give you earlier too]

Edited by Commander