i'm new here and want to find friends who love any kind of science

suchana95

hi! my name is Na. i really want to have a friend who is interested in science. i'm not a native english speaker so sorry for my bad grammar;) the reason i'm interested in science is that i watch movies and science documentaries a lot! i'm a biomedical science student but i like to link medical science to other science subjects. it's interesting to see how different subjects can be related to each other! now you know i come here to find science friends here and if you're like me then that's great! since my old friends all hate science so i don't have friends whom i can talk to. want to text via skype or LINE if possible;)

You're most welcome to discuss science here, lots of friendly people with lots of questions. That's what everyone comes here for.

You might have better luck somewhere else with the Skype request. We like discussions with lots of participants and viewers.

I'm so sorry about your other friends hating science. It wouldn't have worked out well with them, since you're going to continue to get smarter, and they're going to fall off the edge of the world if they get too close. ;)