We only see spherical surfaces? [NO] split from supersymmetry

Kramer

Even i am a layman , that has shallow knowledge about physic, i found it interesting like something new approach.One question: in nature we observe only spherical surfaces., except mirrors created by humans and some peaceful lakes. How can you use your ideas in objects like particles? Sorry to tell but mathematical surfaces created by mathematicians , are for me, fantasy.

One question: in nature we observe only spherical surfaces., except mirrors created by humans and some peaceful lakes.

What does that mean? What do you mean by "we observe only spherical surfaces." I'm looking at my computer screen at the moment, and it certainly doesn't look like a sphere.

One question: in nature we observe only spherical surfaces., except mirrors created by humans and some peaceful lakes....Sorry to tell but mathematical surfaces created by mathematicians , are for me, fantasy.

By spherical you mean like the surface of a ball? Or you may mean a surface with a boundary, then you mean something like the interior of a disk.

Anyway, here is my favourite example of a surface that is flat and had genus 1. Enjoy...

220px-Chocolate_Frosted_Donuts_(Coffee_A

in nature we observe only spherical surfaces., except mirrors created by humans and some peaceful lakes.

Of course we do...

2222screen2.jpgMeili-Snow-Mountain-8.jpgcarlsbad-caverns-stalactites.jpg12_extra_big.jpg

No wonder we get such nonsensical "theories" posted here when people are this divorced from reality.