Imagination encircles the world.

s1eep

At night we are closer to disunity.

The day is time for action and bonding with the world.

It would be beneficent for a drug-addict to 'chase-the-night' in effort to quit; I think our emotions are influenced by day and night.

Edited by s1eep

To me, for the moon and the earth to be able to keep the right orbital trajectory, thus to respect the law of gravitation, means that they can anticipate what each other is going to do while using a late information, because it takes time for the information to travel back and forth between the two.

They do not anticipate anything. They dumly follow the paths dictated by simple mechanics. There is no information, late or otherwise.

But note that if there was a change in the Earth (e.g. it disappeared or moved) then the moon would not react until 1.3 seconds later when the changed gravitational field had propagated there.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the way people interact. And I doubt many people "go randomly"; initial reactions to people are based on our human nature and past experiences with other people.

Hey, you wear your name with perfection Sleep!

It is less easy to circulate at night, and difficulties trigger our emotions, so they might effectively be more present at night. What has this consideration to do with our imagination?

I think the stars coming out and the cohesive experienced night on Earth, what we have evolved alongside, for well, billions of years, is influencing a feeling in itself, not grief, not feeling romantic, what the night-time is like on Earth. I include myself in the nature.

They do not anticipate anything. They dumly follow the paths dictated by simple mechanics. There is no information, late or otherwise.

But note that if there was a change in the Earth (e.g. it disappeared or moved) then the moon would not react until 1.3 seconds later when the changed gravitational field had propagated there.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the way people interact. And I doubt many people "go randomly"; initial reactions to people are based on our human nature and past experiences with other people.

I agree that our actions are mainly based on experience, our own one or others, but we sometimes take chances, and some of us do more often than others. Curiousness is about taking a chance in order to be able to learn about the world, or to learn about ourselves. Everybody has a bit of curiousness in one domain or another, even animals are curious. When something unknown happens, if we have time, we begin with studying the question, and if we decide that there is no danger and curiosity wins, which means that there might be benefits from taking a chance, then we usually do. To me, this behavior comes from the time/distance gap between things, which can never be perfetly filled at any scale. There is always a certain distance between the massive bodies, and their interactions cannot fulfill it to perfection. With time, these imperfections accumulate and produce chance. In the same way, the chances that we take consciously might come from the imperfections in our own brain.

I think the stars coming out and the cohesive experienced night on Earth, what we have evolved alongside, for well, billions of years, is influencing a feeling in itself, not grief, not feeling romantic, what the night-time is like on Earth. I include myself in the nature.

I think that the feeling that we imagine from an unknown action forces us to be curious a bit more than animals. I think that this anticipated feeling helps us to learn. Does that night feeling help you to learn or to discover new things Sleep?

Edited by Le Repteux

I agree that our actions are mainly based on experience, our own one or others, but we sometimes take chances, and some of us do more often than others. Curiousness is about taking a chance in order to be able to learn about the world, or to learn about ourselves. Everybody has a bit of curiousness in one domain or another, even animals are curious. When something unknown happens, if we have time, we begin with studying the question, and if we decide that there is no danger and curiosity wins, which means that there might be benefits from taking a chance, then we usually do. To me, this behavior comes from the time/distance gap between things, which can never be perfetly filled at any scale. There is always a certain distance between the massive bodies, and their interactions cannot fulfill it to perfection. With time, these imperfections accumulate and produce chance. In the same way, the chances that we take consciously might come from the imperfections in our own brain.

I think that the feeling that we imagine from an unknown action forces us to be curious a bit more than animals. I think that this anticipated feeling helps us to learn. Does that night feeling help you to learn or to discover new things Sleep?

Yes because I can relate the day and night to aspects of myself. The lightness of day and darkness of night seem so simple but with everything else, and further in depth, it's not so; I can relate this simplicity to things in myself, how they are experienced by myself and how they are divided in the same way.

I can then add stars in the night sky...

The list goes on, or does it?

Edited by s1eep

There is only two things in our brain, the ones that we are conscious of, and the ones that we are not. I assume that you attribute darkness to your subconsciousness, and lightness to your consciousness, do you?

Yes, partially, but it's attributed to many things.

Is the heart not unconscious to some extent? It's not where we experience our vision.

Things like the Sun in the sky, how it appears, not only the Sun as the Sun and the sky and the sky.

Edited by s1eep

There is only two things in our brain, the ones that we are conscious of, and the ones that we are not. I assume that you attribute darkness to your subconsciousness, and lightness to your consciousness, do you?

There are only two kinds of dichotomies: true dichotomies and false ones.

Is there any true things in this constantly changing world? I prefer not to think that what I think is true, but who knows if it won't become true for a while?

Yes, partially, but it's attributed to many things.

Is the heart not unconscious to some extent? It's not where we experience our vision.

Things like the Sun in the sky, how it appears, not only the Sun as the Sun and the sky and the sky.

I think that we can attribute the heart of what we think to our automatisms, which are effectively subconscious, and our vision of what we think to our imagination, which is about consciousness, but consciousness of what if not to some kind of change happening to our automatisms?

Is there any true things in this constantly changing world? I prefer not to think that what I think is true, but who knows if it won't become true for a while?

I think that we can attribute the heart of what we think to our automatisms, which are effectively subconscious, and our vision of what we think to our imagination, which is about consciousness, but consciousness of what if not to some kind of change happening to our automatisms?

Yes.

Looking back on ourselves, that seems like the right thing to say.