Criminal Justice

vampares

Criminal justice. How do you define this science?

People are people? Capitalism itself is a form of accepted criminal behavior.

How do you build up the prosperity without criminals tearing it down? Jesus said "you are a city on a hill".

How far does one go to:

Stop crime.

Deter crime.

Punish crime.

Threaten crime.

In the Old Testament BF'ing would get you kick out of the society. Everything else apparently was kosher. Or deserving of a death penalty.

In our day, we have prison to hold criminals.

Also people who would prefer to live in prison. Very odd housing situation.

The psychology science. Criminals commit crimes. Is there a retribution requirement?

I say yes. Eye for an eye. Poke out the eye.

A God cannot have more determinism than this can he?

But we are not fools are we? The crimes that were committed will be committed again.

I believe the best way to a mans heart is by his pension. The bible says 7 generations may haunt you. I'll take one judge and judge the second and third by the standards of society. Fruit does ripen. Does crime ripen itself?

Does mathematics not state that 2+2=4. Jesus says take it 7X7.

Question:

What if I choose to do nothing?

Is it a crime? As in absolute nothing, it should not be a crime. You would be like a tree, or less than this. Trees are not criminals.

Ignoring a crime is to accept it as legal. Where are your laws?

The fear and difficulty when dealing with crime, seems to me, is the necessity to face crime. No one want crime to effect him or her. Yet criminals are like teachers. They are intelligent. Must have been at this a long time. They quite possibly could make criminals of us all. Especially those who are exposed to them.

Edited by vampares

Science of criminal punishment. Scare you?

Obviously the geographic center of the USA is around Oklahoma City. The capital is actually on the East side of the country?

Why would a deviant such as McVeigh now target such an obscure location?

These people do what? He walks away now?

You perhaps have no mind which you want to share. That fine.

I have a concept of reality I want to make available. Is that OK or is America closed now?

You kill a few people in America I have to go over seas to do what? Kill 50 thousand?

The discussion is criminal justice. What would make you realize that law breakers really do need to be stopped? Perhaps nothing. It is like was said in the beginning,

maybe it's cliche

first amendment. At some point people will not listen because Honey BoBo is killin' us and you can't make her stop. No. Don't want to deal with her because she is disgusting to the point of no return.

But you have to make her stop because as stupid as we all are some of us feel the need to protect ourself from shitheads such as this. Maybe you don't feel threatened. Where is your civil responsibility? Just because Ho BoBo pops up and knocks you out . . . as if I were speaking of a child who had done something unthinkable.

The EVIL inside. Tell me you are evil.

I don't want evil people to make decisions. But I'm not asking as a matter of ethics or morality -- or lack thereof -- what is the science on making it stop?

We HAVE empirical data, eh? Or you don't want to talk about it?

Snowden is the only person who is allowed to order live fire BTW.

Edited by vampares

!

Moderator Note

That was barley comprehensible. You need to summarise your points in a few sentences and make it 100% clear what you are talking about. At present it is very opaque and confusing.

Please also keep the Snowden / McVeigh conspiracy nonsense out of it. You should know by now that this is not a conspiracy forum, but if not, then be aware that this is not a conspiracy forum. This is a science forum and we expect the things that members post to have at least a vague link to observable reality.

Last chance.