I am just finishing the sashimi and makizushi from...

Schneibster

:D

I got a large hamachi sashimi dinner, a california maki, a Philadelphia maki, and saba, tobiko, hotetegai, hokkigai, and toro nigiri. I poached on the Schneibsteress' maguro sashimi and she got a couple pieces of my hamachi and some of my california maki; she had a tekka maki and her own california maki, and a huge maguro sashimi because the chef thinks she's cute (which is why I send her to pick up the boodle).

Oh, the maguro and hamachi we get here are to die for.

Oh you dog, I'm so jealous. My wife is ill so I am eating rather sparsely since our famous sashimi and sushi meal. (I was happy she kept it down. She's getting better. She's tough.)

However, I think she will take genmai cha (green tea made with puffed rice) and steamed rice this evening, and I will probably steam a weisswurst and a tamale, and poach some of the white sticky rice we made for the sushi feast. A very cosmopolitan meal: german sausage, japanese rice, and a mexican tamale. :D