Black Holes n Xrays Split from Warp Drive

robomont

think of xrays.they are expelled from a black hole.why would something with mass be expelled from the ultimate gravity?because gravity is nulled above about 35000 volts.charge a craft at this voltage or above and you are no longer relative to the things outside the craft.the bubble is around your craft.so then you can go any speed you want up to the speed of light.thats why you dont want to walk up and touch a flying saucer.the radiation is horrible.now if the shell of the craft is aluminum then because of half life in a few minutes it should be safe.

think of xrays.they are expelled from a black hole

No they're not. They are generated by the heating of the accretion disk surrounding the event horizon.

because gravity is nulled above about 35000 volts

I hope you're not serious about this.

it doesnt matter how the xrays are created.they are expelled from the most powerful gravity in the universe.the friction of the disk puts off power.what voltage would that power represent?

radiation from xrays ,cosmic rays.etc.

it doesnt matter how the xrays are created.they are expelled from the most powerful gravity in the universe

Certainly it matter. The x-rays are generated OUTSIDE the Black Hole, the are not expelled from it. Nothing leaves a Black Hole.

You don't see x-rays coming out of a blackhole, but according to Hawking radiation, the uncertainty of the thermal energy within a black hole can exceed the boundaries of a black hole in a form I can only rationalize as infra-red photons as there is no other medium for thermal energy around a black hole in a vacuum.

This however is not the same principal has light traveling distance over time, this is the wave like nature of light's probability correlating to a distance from the singularity that is greater than the event horizon.

Edited by SamBridge

it doesnt matter what region the xrays are coming from.its still coming away from the most powerful gravity in the galaxy.

power is measured in watts and watts is volts x amps.what voltage is xrays created at? 15000vdc +.

hawking radiation?roflmao.hawking is a scam artist.

next?

to propel forward you voltage in the range of 4billion because that is the higgs particle.the smaller the particle, the greater the traction.thats why deep space travel requires a big ship with a big engine.because 4billion volts tends to arc.lol.so all parts have to be separated by big distances.in the tens of feet in diameter.maybe sixty feet+?

the setup would be positive poll on front tip of craft and flame jet style engine on back.only it wouldnt be flames.more like hydrogen.?

the power requirement would be a nuke engine of sorts.

it doesnt matter what region the xrays are coming from.its still coming away from the most powerful gravity in the galaxy.

No, it's not. As long as it's outside the event horizon, it can leave.

hawking radiation?roflmao.hawking is a scam artist

You're certainly one of the stupider cranks we've encountered lately.

!

Moderator Note

ACG52 - please stick to criticising and challenging the argument rather than insulting or characterising the person

!

Moderator Note

robomont - do not hijack threads in the main science fora with offtopic, speculative musings.

Except it completely matters how they are doing it. You cannot travel distance over time to escape a black hole, but you can correlate or "teleport" outside of it, which is pretty much the exact opposite of traveling distance over time which we have strong evidence that light cannot do.

Besides, unlike you Stephan Hawking actually has a degree in science.

my appoligies for hijacking.i thought my info was correct.

how many books has hawkings published that ended up being correct?

i wasted my money on a brief history in time!

so by yalls theory .as long as im not sitting on the event horizon i want get sucked in?

tell that to the planets in the death spiral leading towards the event horizon.

i thought light couldnt leave a blackhole so how would infrared?

i thought high energy xrays and gamma rays were leaving the center of blackholes?per msm news?

what could create this except high friction?what voltage is xrays created at?

thats how i got to my conclusions.thankyou.

how many books has hawkings published that ended up being correct?

Let's see; Him and another scientist predicted Hawking radiation which is why scientists don't have to worry about particle colliders creating black holes using qquantum mechanics and relativity, successfully applied general relativity to black holes in the first place in the mid-late 20th century, did work on large-scale structures in space and did work on string theory and multiple worlds theory, I'd say he's done a bit, he's the one who himself proved some of his earlier assumptions were wrong using mathematics, even if some things like strings aren't proven.

so by yalls theory .as long as im not sitting on the event horizon i want get sucked in?

IF you travel away from the black hole at a speed great enough to escape it, then yes, as long as you are somewhere outside of the event horizon, you can potentially apply an amount of energy to get away.

Edited by SamBridge

as long as im not sitting on the event horizon i want get sucked in?

As long as you're not passed the event horizon, you can supply enough energy to prevent being sucked in. Once you're passed the EH, no amount of energy can pull you out.

tell that to the planets in the death spiral leading towards the event horizon.

Any planets spiraling in towards the event horizon do so because their orbital velocities are too little to establish them in an orbit.

i thought light couldnt leave a blackhole so how would infrared?

It doesn't

thought high energy xrays and gamma rays were leaving the center of blackholes?per msm news?

No, the x-rays and gamma rays are produced in the swirling acreation cloud outside the BH.

so why arent they sucked in along with everything else.their escape velocity is high enough?but yet all other light isnt?the whole" cloud" is under pressure but only the event horizon expels them? sounds kinda fishy to me.plus all em should be affected equally ?why would xrays escape at the event horizon but visible light doesnt?

so why arent they sucked in along with everything else.their escape velocity is high enough?but yet all other light isnt?the whole" cloud" is under pressure but only the event horizon expels them? sounds kinda fishy to me.plus all em should be affected equally ?why would xrays escape at the event horizon but visible light doesnt?

The swirling of the accreation cloud heats the gas in the cloud hot enough to produce x-rays and gamma-rays. visible light produced by the cloud would also escape, but the heat of the cloud is way too high to produce visible light..

The BH itself does not radiate light. The only way to see something which doesn't radiate on it's own is by reflection, but there is no reflection from a BH.

then there should be a pillar of the whole em spectrum.in a slope.as pressure gets higher rather than a sharp spike.that is what the visual references of blackholes ive seen shows.like an upside down funnel.

by my theory there is a maximum size a blackhole can get and all else is expelled as energy.this energy in turn ionizes hydrogen and the hydrogen clumps until a new star is created.millions of years later.

shouldnt there be a donut of high energy plasma around the bh?like a rainbow with all the color spectrum as the energy levels get higher towards the center?

by my theory there is a maximum size a blackhole can get and all else is expelled as energy.this energy in turn ionizes hydrogen and the hydrogen clumps until a new star is created.millions of years later.

The black hole in the center of the milky way is 4 million solar masses. The BH in the Andromeda galaxy is 100 million solar masses. The most massive BH observed is 17 BILLION solar masses.

So what do you figure the maximum size of the BH is. And why would there be a maximum size? And how would energy be expelled when nothing can travel faster than light, and the escape velocity of a BH is c?

An accretion disc is a structure (often a circumstellar disk) formed by diffuse material in orbital motion around a central body. The central body is typically a star. Gravity causes material in the disc to spiral inward towards the central body. Gravitational forces compress the material causing the emission of electromagnetic radiation. The frequency range of that radiation depends on the central object. Accretion discs of young stars and protostars radiate in the infrared; those around neutron stars and black holes in the X-ray part of the spectrum

so why arent they sucked in along with everything else.their escape velocity is high enough?

Because matter condenses so much that the electro-magnetic repulsion between atoms forces them apart at a great enough speed with a great enough forces upon becoming super dense as to not be sucked in. I noticed for some reason that someone has something against this logic that they do not have the "heuvos" to disprove.

Edited by SamBridge

ill take that as a compliment : )

my apoligies on using the term black hole.the accretion disk is the more proper term but to be fair.stephen hawkings nor any of yall can define what makes up the mass of a blackhole or how it will die or live.you cant explain the edge of the universe either.i have more questions than yall have answers so i show my intelligence through challenging yalls.

to steven hawkings.i wont my money refunded on the purchase of that crap book and a letter of apology for the waisted time of reading it.

which proves im not a crank.but somebody who cares about accurate physics info.

i have no problem having my theories torn apart but so far the entire theory has not been shredded.only a small part.

SO IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO ?

and if nothing can escape then why isnt there a tornado vortex at the center of the bh instead of a column of nothing surrounded by xrays and gamma rays.what is inside that column?possibly another em of even higher voltage.an em that we dont recognize .that is not affected by gravity?

maybe its filled with hawking radiation.that stuff seems to be hiding everywhere.

i prefer to not be distracted by insults or compliments but to stay focussed on the task at hand.

i forgot that some folks resort to name calling when answers elude them.

the higher iq of us call that comment sarcasm.but thankyou sheldon for the effort.

Taking all callers that wish to challenge my observations?

and thankyou to the folks who are willing to share their viewpoints and math.

i prefer to not be distracted by insults or compliments but to stay focussed on the task at hand.

i forgot that some folks resort to name calling when answers elude them.

the higher iq of us call that comment sarcasm.but thankyou sheldon for the effort.

It's not an insult. It was a factual observation of you wearing the badge of a crackpot like a medal.

Taking all callers that wish to challenge my observations?

Okay.

and if nothing can escape then why isnt there a tornado vortex at the center of the bh instead of a column of nothing surrounded by xrays and gamma rays.what is inside that column?possibly another em of even higher voltage.an em that we dont recognize .that is not affected by gravity?

maybe its filled with hawking radiation.that stuff seems to be hiding everywhere.

What observations led you to believe this was a credible idea?

although i have only msm pictures of a blackhole and accretion disk.and theories from yall as to there being nothing that can esxape a blackhole.the pics show a column of xrays and gamma coming off the edge of the disk.this means there is nothing there.there is no such thing as nothing.there has to be something inside this column.what is it and how far does it extend from the center.logic says it should beca giant toilet drain for the galaxy but visually nothing is there.am i correct in that theory?