what if /household bleach

random

What would happen if you carefully put a small amount of bleach on yellow teeth? being very careful not to ingest it of course say using an artists brush.

Same goes for anal bleaching aside from that hurting like hell I imagine.

Alot of these pursuits of vanity are outrageously expensive and yet I believe they use the same basic product but perhaps in a stronger or weaker formula.

I have also seen girls use ordinary household hydrogen peroxide to bleach their hair albeit in a few sessions because the concentration is not as strong as the hair dressers so perhaps this would be a better and safer option than household bleach for the other tasks? though I still would like the answer to what bleach would do. Perhaps it is so caustic it would destroy enamel I don't have a clue.

But if it would do a good job and not lead to teeth decay from a 1 time use it sure beats blowing 500 at the dentist IMO. I quit drinking tea and have been using whitening tooth paste to no avail. It is only 4 bottom teeth giving me a hassle. Butt bleaching is just outta curiosity I saw it on you tube as becoming popular but expensive!! The things women do to please men I tell ya.

I routinely use bleach to remove nicotine stains from my fingers so that's where the idea came from. It does burn a bit but works perfectly. Can't imagine it on delicate area's though

What would happen if you carefully put a small amount of bleach on yellow teeth? being very careful not to ingest it of course say using an artists brush.

Same goes for anal bleaching aside from that hurting like hell I imagine.

I am speechless. I am without speech. My ignorance knows no bounds.

Do you mean to tell me that some women would actually put bleach on an artists brush?!?!?!

Edited by zapatos

With hydrogen peroxide, your body has enzymes to decompose it, so if you're going to bleach yourself that's the one less likely to kill you. I'm pretty sure that hydrogen peroxide is used to bleach teeth, and there's also abrasives that can be used to remove some of the tooth surface. Needless to say, neither is particularly good for your teeth. Note that teeth are not supposed to be perfectly white, and in particular the fluorine compound that protects your teeth from decay is even less white.

Although I suppose your teeth would be somewhat stained due to tobacco? If so, and if the staining has been accumulating, there will also be some staining deep inside your teeth, and those are harder to remove.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2125548_remove-nicotine-stains-teeth.html

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=teeth+tobacco+stain+removal&aq=1&aqi=g2g-o1&aql=&oq=teeth+tobacco&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=3f2d83e828bdfbc

actually tobacco use hasn't done much what happened was i gave up coffee and drank tea for approx 6 month's. This I discontinued but the stain's just will not go!!! i have heard of doc's asking to rinse with hydrogen peroxide to avoid infection so assume it is safe but stilll i think bleach if done ever so carefully would totally clean it but i worry about setting myself up for major tooth decay. i'll check the links soon. thanks.