Sign in to follow this  
jaymeroo

Obtaining Potassium Cyanide for Jewelry

jaymeroo    0

Hello. I'm an independent jeweler living in the Detroit area. I would like to know where I can obtain some Potassium Cyanide for gilding and buffing. Can anyone tell me where to get some?

rogerxd45    12

i can get you sodium Cyanide if that will work.

PM me if interested

and i will need a scanned photo ID to make sure your an adult or some other way of proving your not a teenager trying to kill themself

J.Ingalls    0

Hi,

Can you obtain Cyanide? I have had a hell of a time buying any. It seems harder and harder to obtain.

If you need a photo ID- please give me your email address so that I can privately send my personal information.

Thank you!

i can get you sodium Cyanide if that will work.

PM me if interested

and i will need a scanned photo ID to make sure your an adult or some other way of proving your not a teenager trying to kill themself

John Cuthber    3234

Am I the only one who laughed when I read that someone thinks a scan of a photo id proves anything more than that you can borrow your dad's driving license for a few minutes?

Edited by John Cuthber

TexOkie    0

A jewelry supply house should be able to supply you - cyanide is used in many electroplating baths.

It's a bloody shame that individuals can no longer buy chemical supplies; the days of home laboratories has been ended by our "Big Brother" government. You might make a drug or a bomb!

Dan_Ny    2

Dude. It's absolutely NOT save to just demand the scanned picture of an ID. Actually, I think there are also laws against private circulation of cyanides. And there have been an awful lot of cases pf people killing themselves with cyanides. I think this topic should be deleted.

Edited by Dan_Ny

Cap'n Refsmmat    1340

I'm afraid I'd rather not be a marketplace for obtaining hazardous materials. There are legal implications which are rather nasty.