Air Trecks

Jon13

On 10/13/2017 at 10:41 PM, Vesionary said:

I have thought of this to a crazy degree at least for me so I would like to know a few things and where everyone is at with this project.

First, how will the wheels be meaning how would we go about building it? how will it look like?...etc

Second, design and components what is an idea of how it would look? what would be inside the shoe?

This may be limiting in a lot of ways but from what I have read thus far there only talk about parts of this project. I would like to hear how it would be as a whole. Then with my ideas, we can work off each other.  

This is how I see it...

we use Tesla style turbine/ DC motor which would be attached directly to the wheel (I also thought maybe removable (...skate tires?) which I can be taking out after overuse and replace living the motor reusable.

I am working on the shoe design and it looks a lot like the one in the anime and I find that It's really easy to mount it to the souls where the computer and battery will be.

With a good design, we can have good air flow to cool the battery and the motor.

As for the start and go functions they need to be done using your feet (yes that sounds hard but I think with prototyping and testing it's possible) I don't want to use a remote control and I think we don't need it. As of now the one way I think will work is adding sensors to detect the application of weight and balance by the rider. So, if you put all your weight to your toes then move forward and to your heels move back balancing your weight will slow it down to a stop--will take getting used to. (Just a starting though, that needs lots of testing).

I working on the battery and I think we must find a different solution to that than going with the regular lithium battery model. We need to have light as possible battery with still enough power and distance on a charge. Because we don't want people wearing 5-10 pound shoes that can't even go for 50 miles. This is not well thought I was too excited!

In one of the ep there's a set of ATs that has an air flow running threw the ATs that should fix the cool down issue