Aether Wave Theory

Zephir

Some aspects of Aether we can imagine or even study in real life. For example the aggregation of Aether particles into more complex ones.

supercritical2.gifgravitons.gif

What you can see is the temporal formation of hypersurface, i.e. the surface composed of many other surfaces which are having the structure of foam.

Then you can model it.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. States of what? Stateless chaos? What do you mean by state?

This is a deeper question. I presume, because we are inertial creatures, what we can interract with are just the inertial states. Therefore I'm saying, the Aether is massive stuff, simply becuase we are massive as well. But in principle the particle of Aether can form whatever you can imagine. Even the physical theories or memes are particles of Aether.

For example, the fluctuations of ideas in causual space-time are exactly the same, like the fluctuations of inertial particles, they're all by principle of least action driven.

Then you can model it.

Yes, but I'm not required to start the computer to be able to imagine the behavior of this stuff. Well, at least up to certain level. Some conclusions can be derived simply from logic. For example the structure of E8 Lie groups can be derived from this model by illustrative way:

Such structure has a behavior of soap foam, because it gets more dense after introducing of energy by the same way, like soap shaken inside of closed vessel. Such behavior leads to the quantum behavior of vacuum and particle-wave duality. Every energy wave, exchanged between pair of particles (i.e. density fluctuations of foam) is behaving like less or more dense blob of foam, i.e. like gauge boson particle. Every boson can exchange its energy with another particles, including other gauge bosons, thus forming the another generation of interacalated particles.

Therefore the E8 Lie group solves the trivial question: which structure should have the tightest lattice of particles, exchanged by another particles? And such question has even perfect meaning from classical physics point of view! Such question has a perfect meaning in theory, describing the most dense structure of inertial particles, which we can even imagine, i.e. the interior of black hole.

What drives the fluctuations?

These fluctuations are insintric. If you cannot assume, the Universe can obtain some specific values, then you're required to consider all meaningful values at the same time, collapsed into tiny place. After then the distribution of visible artifacts will correspond the distribution of regularities (i.e. the gradients) in such chaos. By the same way, like the distribution of chaos in supercritical vapor of very, very high density.

You can imagine, these fluctuations are formed by people in dense crowd. If such crowd will become very large, then the spatial distribution of density fluctuations will not be dependent on the people behavior. Such fluctuations will behave like fluctuations in supercritical vapor. So we can imagine the formation of meta-particles just from human crowd. These meta-particles will agglomerate with scale perspective and under certain limit they'll start to behave like new intelligent creatures. The nature of original fluctuations will remain completely hidden, after then.

Nope, many things cannot be measured, just observed. We can observe, whether the Earth is moving around Sun or not. We cannot measure it, this information is given by discrete boolean logic.

But it's still is information about system, so we cannot neglect it. How do you want to express the fact, the Earth is moving around Sun and not vice versa by formal math?

But I can find out that [math]\frac{GMm}{r^2} = \frac{mv^2}{r}[/math] and do a whole bunch of calculations with it, and compare them to measurements, and find agreement. And then do predictions and launch satellites and find they go where I wanted them to.

So when someone else comes along and says, "My theory predicts that the earth goes around the sun, too." but has no math, I get to say piss on you, I'm working for Mel Brooks Big effing deal.

..but I can find out that and do a whole bunch of calculations with it..

I can do many logical derivations from this model as well. And it can be modelled by particle density or even random numbers distributions. We can derive the postulates of relativity and quantum mechanics by this model by illustrative way. After then we can use the classical models without logical steps in nature understanding.

So when someone else comes along and says, "My theory predicts that the earth goes around the sun, too." but has no math, I get to say piss on you, I'm working for Mel Brooks Big effing deal.

Which I feel is a good parallel here.

Forgetting the fluctuations. What is your aether? Some geometric object on the space-time manifold?

It's a particle gas in infinite number of dimensions. It's simply the extrapolation of the condensation sample bellow to the infinite mass and energy density. Can you model it? After then you can increase both pressure, both temperature and you can extrapolate this model to the infinity. I don't care, how you'll able to do it, if at all.

supercritical2.gif

This isn't going anywhere.

Zephir, for you to get any constructive input on your theory, you'll need to work up some sort of document that explains, in full detail, exactly what your theory proposes. So far you haven't been explicit enough, and the result has been back-and-forth questions that haven't gone anywhere.

This thread could be far more productive if we actually knew your theory in detail and could critique it.

So to prevent this madness from going further, I'll close the thread here. If and when you do come up with a more detailed explanation of your theory, feel free to open a new thread for discussion.