#81 Iwonderaboutthings

Iwonderaboutthings

Atom

• Senior Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:16 PM

Which word is tripping you up? 

Let me break it down for you...

So what you want is a quick fix, a way to circumvent your accumulated negativity and start a fresh; understanding why you have accrued such a score would be far more productive than trying to circumvent it.

It sound like you are describing a mechanical dildo here. Are you an inventor with a drippy OPPS I mean trippy mind and twist??

Edited by Iwonderaboutthings, 27 June 2014 - 08:17 PM.

#82 Cap'n Refsmmat

Cap'n Refsmmat

Mr. Wizard

• Administrators
  • 11,758 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:22 PM

Also, why does my profile say SENIOR???

I am not a senior, I am a former music producer and model.... I would prefer to have the reputation of someone that is young, otherwise people will think I am an older person that does no know what they are talking about that would then define why I don't know so much about science yet, at least in conventional terminologies.

Every member with more than 30 posts is a "Senior Member", which comes with some extra privileges (downvoting posts, etc.). We don't judge the age of every member and label them as senior citizens.

Cap'n Refsmmat
SFN Administrator

#83 ydoaPs

ydoaPs

The Oncoming Storm

• Moderators
  • 10,501 posts
  • LocationLocal Group

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:26 PM

!

Moderator Note

This thread hasn't gotten any better since the last modnote. The thread is hereby closed pending moderator review.

"Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us. But within that inch we are free."-Valerie(V for Vendetta)

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love and whiskey."-Carl Sagan[revised]

"The universe is under no obligation to us not to be absurd."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users