Wormhole Metric...... How is this screwed up.

Vmedvil

Found one.

Many Entangled QE

Here, now we can do the others parts.Untitled.thumb.png.7c9964a2d4709315f87d346b7f39ca9c.png

Well, I got alot of fusing to do and yes it is kinda like a molecular bond, this is actually it for many particles.

Untitled.thumb.png.50d8bd41beb9dd969a490e612162c8f3.png

Then 

Untitled.thumb.png.5fbbc3b0fc6b0be50426cfd480397e44.png

I forget if I pulled this through Klein or Dirac.

20 minutes ago, Mordred said:

So you need the Langevian for SU(2) easily done

while I'm getting that here is the ghost for entanglement application

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1608.08351.pdf

Okay, I will need your help on this, if i pulled this through Schrodinger do I use Klein or Dirac?

Edited by Vmedvil

yeppers lol I'll let you work on it my advice study materials specific to those three groups it will have all the Langevians and symmetries you will need for the SM model

Edited by Mordred

22 minutes ago, Mordred said:

yeppers lol I'll let you work on it my advice study materials specific to those three groups it will have all the Langevians and symmetries you will need for the SM model

Secondly what does Re mean? never seen that variable before.

this the right paper title?

Spin-polarized supercurrents for spintronics: a review of current progress

ooops no wrong paper typed in wrong

found it let me look through it

https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1509/1509.02442.pdf

As per our PM convo its specific to this papers application as electron radius

Edited by Mordred

17 minutes ago, Mordred said:

this the right paper title?

Spin-polarized supercurrents for spintronics: a review of current progress

ooops no wrong paper typed in wrong

found it let me look through it

https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1509/1509.02442.pdf

As per our PM convo its specific to this papers application as electron radius

I found out what Re means Reynolds number we were both wrong found it on a equation picture.

Reynolds.gif

Edited by Vmedvil

1 minute ago, Mordred said:

D'oh ok forgot all about that number roflmao

Still better than me, I have never seen it before and why is it in a QE equation if for fluids.

Wow, this is going to take me a minute to merge all this into this equation.

Edited by Vmedvil

the paper is a multi particle treatment not a single particle treatment in entangled states which in turn will generate internal turbulent flows and and be self interfering. Hence they are using hydrodynamics to describe the internal multi particle state its an approximation of the internal state forces.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reynolds_number

either way its not the paper you want for the Langevian treatment

What Langeevian are you specifically looking for (entangled states)?

Edited by Mordred

Alright we will start here

Untitled.thumb.png.ff535ace3d877ceeca8b7e220188e421.png

Transform into Ghost Field, δμ =((Lghost QE  - gfabc(δμ (c-bar)a)Aμbcc) / (c-bar)aδμca)

'(x,y,z,t,ωsp,M,I,k,φ,S,X,Z,μ,Y) = (Ĥs((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)(((2ħGC2))Rs - (1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμ(((Lghost QE  - gfabc(δμ (c-bar)a)Aμbcc) / (c-bar)aδμca) + ig(1/2)τWμ + ig'(1/2)YBμ)ψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + (aji) - (μ2((φ-sword)φ) + λ((φ-sword)φ)2)/-(((Lghost QE   - gfabc(δμ (c-bar)a)Aμbcc) / (c-bar)aδμca) + ig(1/2)τWμ + ig'(1/2)YBμ)2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h)) - ((Erest/C2)ωs(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (S/ (((3G(Erest/C2))/2C2Rs3)(RpVp) + (GIs/C2Rs3)((3Rp/Rs2)(ωRp) -ωp ))))Rs2/2))) / (ħ2/2(Erest/C2))))1/2(((1-(((2(Erest/C2)G / Rs) - (Isωs(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (S/(((3G(Erest/C2))/2C2Rs3)(RpVp) + (GIs/C2Rs3)((3Rp/Rs2)(ωRp) -ωp )))))/2(Erest/C2))+ (((8πG/3)((g/(2π)3)∫(((Erelativistic- Erest2 / C2) + ((Ar(X) + (ENucleon binding SNF εμ/mu) - Ar(XZ±)/Z) / mu)2)(1/2)(1/e((ERelativistic  - μchemical)/TMatter)±1)(ħω + ħωs) - ((ksC2)/ Rs2) + (Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2(ΔKiloparsec)))2/(C2)))1/2)

22 minutes ago, Mordred said:

the paper is a multi particle treatment not a single particle treatment in entangled states which in turn will generate internal turbulent flows and and be self interfering. Hence they are using hydrodynamics to describe the internal multi particle state its an approximation of the internal state forces.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reynolds_number

either way its not the paper you want for the Langevian treatment

What Langeevian are you specifically looking for (entangled states)?

entangled states yes, for Lghost QE  I am explaining entanglement as a ghost particle. 

Edited by Vmedvil

Then that's the one I would use for the Ghosts and entanglement

http://www.scholarpedia.org/article/Faddeev-Popov_ghosts

https://pure.tue.nl/ws/files/3500680/727432508244297.pdf

OK BRST quantification that changes things lol the last two links helps now I'm following you better. In particular thee Lorentz gauge on the last paper. Interesting idea be interesting to see

Edited by Mordred

11 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

Doesn't it make sense that QE is a virtual particle, I was thinking it did.

Careful there you might want to look at what the definition of Operator and Propogator entails

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operator_(mathematics)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propagator#Non-relativistic_propagators

for Feyman path integrals the propagators are your S-matrix internal lines with the operators being the real particle states

Edited by Mordred

13 minutes ago, Mordred said:

Careful there you might want to look at what the definition of Operator and Propogator entails

ya, it will be fine because they are (1/2) with antiparticle (-1/2) spin for the virtual exchange of this, so it is fine with last EQ in this picture, we will just use the Feynmann propagator equation.

Untitled.thumb.png.c1972c9c30c7522e6ee76bae1ce4d329.png

Edited by Vmedvil

The reason for the caution is its not always correct to associate VP as a propogator. We have to watch that when using field treatments as opposed to QM. It depends on how the two are defined in the treatments applied

Edited by Mordred

1 minute ago, Mordred said:

The reason for the caution is its not always correct to associate VP as a propogator. We have to watch that when using field treatments as opposed to QM

Well, it checks out in feymann lets see the Operator.

Not saying it doesn't but its safer to use the propogator/ operator terminology particularly when you deal with Strings as one example. It was just a word of caution to be careful when using different treatments.

Lets put it this way VP is associated with the propagator but the propagator is not VP

Edited by Mordred

8 minutes ago, Mordred said:

Not saying it doesn't but its safer to use the propogator/ operator terminology particularly when you deal with Strings as one example

Ya, the Operator checks too, its fine, they will just be out of phase, or phaseshifted virtual particles.

BRST quantization

Edited by Vmedvil

Vmedvil if your planning on introducing the BRST action treatments to Yang Mill and Dirac actions which does have validity. Your going to have to literally start from scratch to properly build your model. I've been reading up on the BRST treatments out there and can see the viability but I can also see numerous potential conflicts if you don't step back.

It is a literally a separate quantization methodology and as such should be taken from its rudimentary groups forward. It is quite possible to fully develop a model using this methodology but must be done properly to get it to work. Its never a valid policy to mix treatments. I'm seriously hoping you already realize that critical detail as it redefines how bosonic and fermionic action is handled.

Edited by Mordred

5 hours ago, Mordred said:

Vmedvil if your planning on introducing the BRST action treatments to Yang Mill and Dirac actions which does have validity. Your going to have to literally start from scratch to properly build your model. I've been reading up on the BRST treatments out there and can see the viability but I can also see numerous potential conflicts if you don't step back.

It is a literally a separate quantization methodology and as such should be taken from its rudimentary groups forward. It is quite possible to fully develop a model using this methodology but must be done properly to get it to work. Its never a valid policy to mix treatments. I'm seriously hoping you already realize that critical detail as it redefines how bosonic and fermionic action is handled.

Well, ya but there was a δμ in that neutrino EQ, which says this compatible with the Standard Model, or why would δμ be there to define?

That screams ghost operator.

It went Schrodinger,Schrodinger,Standard Model Particles , Standard model Neutrino, Yang Mills Ghost.

(SU(3) , SU(3), SU(3) ,U(1) × SU(2) , SU(x))

It is still Schrodinger solved at Laplace operator, that why I asked why version to use to be compatible with Schrodinger.

So, it was solved at a SU(3).

It says here it is fine.

Yang–Mills theory is a gauge theory based on the SU(N) group, or more generally any compact, reductive Lie algebra. Yang–Mills theory seeks to describe the behavior of elementary particles using these non-Abelian Lie groups and is at the core of the unification of the electromagnetic and weak forces (i.e. U(1) × SU(2)) as well as quantum chromodynamics, the theory of the strong force (based on SU(3)). Thus it forms the basis of our understanding of the Standard Model of particle physics.

You already used a Klein solution down in your part, if I cannot put the Klein version on this in that we have greater problems than that, though my Quaternion Four Current SR is starting to get full, we have stuck it full of so many variables and dimensions I have never got it this full before.

At this point we will just have to be careful, the Quaternion will break if we go above its max of SU(3) in this part, we cannot go SU(N) like Yang-mills, but we can do a SU(3) yang mills max.

So, the Ghost field Ca(x) cannot go above x = 3 or it will fracture at the couple to the Quaternion of Schrodinger EQ. 

Which may be even lower depending on if that is SU(1) or SU(2) that variable for that Neutrino if it is 1 then x = 1 is max and if SU(2) then x=2 is max for the ghost field, which I think that is the SU(1) part so, it cannot got above x = 1, so 1 dimension that is not already included.

Edited by Vmedvil