Apple's Technology for Preventing Video Recording in I-Phone is Worst Idea

Spirit of Science

Swansont,

I was thinking that auidence must purchase the pouch, not the event organizers.

Anyway, it seems the metal detector is the critical method which make pouche products succeed in its job.

Last days, i was reading about metal detector and how it works physically. I found some ideas let us to go through over metal detector without discovered the metal but it still wants more knowledge.

So, my question is it allowed for me in this forum to discuss how we can manipulate and cheat the metal detector systems by smart scientific methods or not? I know how may effect the security of the world in negative sides as there are too criminals in our world but we cant make improvements for system if we dont know the weakness of that thing. So to overcome we must share our ideas with professionals.

If its allowed, then it will be an exciting post/thread.

It will takes a lot of time as I want to understand every piece in metal detector.

Swansont,

I was thinking that auidence must purchase the pouch, not the event organizers.

Anyway, it seems the metal detector is the critical method which make pouche products succeed in its job.

Last days, i was reading about metal detector and how it works physically. I found some ideas let us to go through over metal detector without discovered the metal but it still wants more knowledge.

So, my question is it allowed for me in this forum to discuss how we can manipulate and cheat the metal detector systems by smart scientific methods or not? I know how may effect the security of the world in negative sides as there are too criminals in our world but we cant make improvements for system if we dont know the weakness of that thing. So to overcome we must share our ideas with professionals.

If its allowed, then it will be an exciting post/thread.

It will takes a lot of time as I want to understand every piece in metal detector.

In a new thread you could discuss weaknesses/flaws of metal detectors, since that would be based on publicly available information, but discussion of actively defeating the technology would probably be out of bounds (rule 2.3 says no discussion of making illegal devices)

Maybe Apple are working on the notion that countries will pass a law compelling phone manufacturers to include preventative measures against recording gigs and fllms.

After all, today's phones are better than some of the video cameras that pirates used to record films a few years ago. The ones that appeared on black market DVD within days of a film's release.

And official DVDs of gigs are a legitimate money spinner for artists and promoters.

So if countries DO insist on prevention measures, Apple with their patent might be able to corner the market, and charge a hefty fee to the competition. Of course, it all depends on the politicians making the preventative measures mandatory. But they can be bought or bullied. Or both.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.