How a teenager should manage the social media?

britt_1a

Instagram, twitter or Facebook have been a thief of a teenage's time and mostly some adults. Back into the big question "How a teenager should manage the social media?" the answer should be to control the time that we spend on it? we just delete our accounts? how much care we have to have? And i mean, when we post a picture on our profile is a past in that. How we add the effects, why we choose that photo. The media is taking ourselves more dependent of others. and thats is good or wrong? Should we spend many time a day checking others life...? the cyberbullying is increasing because more people care about this medias. Whats the right and smart solution? Put your account in private and do not follow strangers for fame. Put your account in public so everyone sees you don't hide nothing. Eliminate your account and then think what your friends are doing?

Wake up and the first thing to do is watch the media's notification. Should we put in airplane mood our phone and disable after breakfast? What is the meaning of the followers? You know everyone thats following you? if you don't... why show a part of your life so strangers... that make you feel important? Looking to meet friends or a couple online? See his or her photos on their WhatsApp, facebook instagram or snapchat as a confirmation if you hangup with him or her. The life is better with or without this? If this is right should we adapt to this? The comments on the photos are so easy to ready because they are so easy to create... what happen with the real-comments that is combined with a hug and smile "You look good baby! " Someone says to you with a smile in their face. Media is confusing me and confusing others...but what you think? pd: Sorry English is not my native language.

Facebook and related social networks are corporations-sponsored spying site to monitor your behavior online. They use the latest technologies in terms of data mining and artificial intelligence. For a teenager, it is a huge virtual world to meet friends online and share thoughts (or tweets).

A few notes:

1. I think the online surveillance of individuals through monitoring (big-data) of Internet content can be abusive and a potential privacy issue.

2. We need not to give up our digital rights to corporations.

3. Teenagers also have digital rights on the web...

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_rights

Edited by tkadm30

• 2 weeks later...

Instagram, twitter or Facebook have been a thief of a teenage's time and mostly some adults. Back into the big question "How a teenager should manage the social media?" the answer should be to control the time that we spend on it? we just delete our accounts? how much care we have to have? And i mean, when we post a picture on our profile is a past in that. How we add the effects, why we choose that photo. The media is taking ourselves more dependent of others. and thats is good or wrong? Should we spend many time a day checking others life...? the cyberbullying is increasing because more people care about this medias. Whats the right and smart solution? Put your account in private and do not follow strangers for fame. Put your account in public so everyone sees you don't hide nothing. Eliminate your account and then think what your friends are doing?

Wake up and the first thing to do is watch the media's notification. Should we put in airplane mood our phone and disable after breakfast? What is the meaning of the followers? You know everyone thats following you? if you don't... why show a part of your life so strangers... that make you feel important? Looking to meet friends or a couple online? See his or her photos on their WhatsApp, facebook instagram or snapchat as a confirmation if you hangup with him or her. The life is better with or without this? If this is right should we adapt to this? The comments on the photos are so easy to ready because they are so easy to create... what happen with the real-comments that is combined with a hug and smile "You look good baby! " Someone says to you with a smile in their face. Media is confusing me and confusing others...but what you think? pd: Sorry English is not my native language.

It ain't confusing me.